Another storm :(

DammitJanet

We have had two really nice days but the news says more bad weather is coming. I hope not because I only put half a tank of gas in here and I dont want to have to run it anymore. I am also hoping it is really good weather for this weekend when Jamie and his family will be here. We will also have Monkey so it will be a full house.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
At the moment we're in the 3-5 inches range...........with a 60 degree temp drop, 45 mph winds and some nasty windchills. wth?? When I looked before work it was supposed to be in the 30's with us mostly in the rain section. omg Can't wait to see what I wake up to in the morning.

I agree. I want spring. Had a taste of for a few days.........dammit I don't want it to go away. :(

Lothlorien

We keep geeting mixed messages. So, we are getting rain or snow. School will probably be delayed opening regardless of what we get because no one has icemelt or salt in Nj. Yesterday and today are 60s. I need it to stay that way. Our kids are going to school until the end of June and half their spring break is gone.

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

Nancy

It's a blizzard here. I had to go out on an appointment and coudn't see more than ten feet in front of me, it's a good thing it was only about 5 miles away. We have about 8 inches of snow so far and all our schools are closed. Tomorrow is suppose to be single digits. I am sooooo tired of this.

Wiped Out

Staff member
We are getting colder but thankfully no snow to speak of. Sending lots of melting thoughts to you in the path of all of the snow.

tiredmommy

I have a pile of snow next to my driveway that is taller than my car. We cleared our driveway 4 times today after receiving at least 12 inches and a former co-worker came here for the night rather than risk her 15 mile drive home.

I am officially desperate for Spring.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, my TM! :(

This storm only teased us. So much for accurate forecasting, not that I'm complaining one bit. We've got the cold..........but no rain, ice, and maybe an inch of blowing snow. Blowing snow that really wipes visibility on a highway in the middle of the night. However there were no slick spots......and honestly, visibility was not THAT bad because there were cars to follow. Unfortunately I caught up with the OMG It's Snowing Let's Drive 20 mph crowd in less than 10 minutes. *Insert a few choice cuss words here* I was doing 60 mph when I caught up to them. As I said, roads were not slick at all and at that point I'd not encountered any blowing/drifting stuff.

One more day of cold and back into the 60's for us. Again, not complaining. I'm sick to death of winter right now.

busywend

I am in NC for work, no snow....but colder than I hoped for! On the plane to go home now. Was suppose to leave yesterday but flight cancelled.

sent from mobile phone

pasajes4

I am very happy to live where I live. The only extreme we have is heat and lack of rain. I think you guys should move here or come visit. We could have a slumber party.