Ant doesn't look good.....

Mom2oddson

Ant wanted to meet for lunch on Saturday. Seems wonderful mother in law told him that he'd have to spend Christmas Day with them since his parents and other grandparents have banned him from being over for Christmas.....whatever. At least he wanted to meet and talk about it.

But my heart broke sitting across from Ant during lunch. He's got several sores on his mouth (hoping cold sores, but doubting it), the skin on his face is no longer tight and young, it's got a puffy/mushy look to it and the color isn't right. He doesn't look good.

I know he's doing drugs....anything he can get his hands on. I'm just hoping he isn't on meth, but I have my fears now.

It's so sad. I hope he lives long enough to hit his bottom and come back up.

He's going to spend Christmas Day with us.... it's going to be a bittersweet Christmas this year.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
I'm so sorry, I can only imagine how disturbing that must have been, to see him like that. Very frightening :( I'll keep him, and you, in my prayers.

Hugs.

S

Signorina

I'm sorry, I hope he comes to his senses soon. I hope being surrounded by his family at Christmas reminds him of what he needs in life. {{{hugs}}}

dashcat

It's so sad when we see our kids suffer. They can put on an act, but they can't hide the toll their choices make on them physically. I pray Ant wakes up soon.
Dash

success4sj

I am sorry. I am new to this site. I recently had my son arrested for stealing my debit card. Sentence was today. Makes me sick. He was in a theraputic school for almost 2 years - Special Education than dropped out. Got GED then completed HVAC school. Still unemployed. Living with friends - not good. He can manipulate me like no other person.

P

PatriotsGirl

I am so so sorry!! Not what we want to be dealing with especially over the holidays... :-(
The color of difficult child's skin is what would stand out to me. I get cold sores and if I get sunburned or wind burn, I could have a really bad breakout! So that can be explained. Not sure if her skin looked puffy or mushy, but it would look grey...
(hugs)

Last edited:

Nancy

I am so sorry. I'm sure it's very upsetting to see him in this condition. I know your heart is breaking but he did reach out to you, maybe he is hitting bottom. I pray along with you that he is.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Christmas can be full of miracles. (We talked about this remember?) I didn't know he was this bad M20.....I'm at a loss for really good words here - but I can read your words nearly anytime you send them. Just reach out okay?

We'll talk about donkeys or lightbulb efficency or West Coast East coast lol. Whatever you need.

Hugs & Love
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs)))

He doesn't sound in good physical shape at all. I hope this is the darkest before the dawn.

Keeping him and you all in my prayers.