Ant's got two jobs now

Mom2oddson

Seems he needs to work too jobs because he needs the money. Couldn't figure out how he needed money when his paycheck is close to $300 a week and his rent with utilities is $280. Especially since he's not paying on his court fines.

Then I caught pieces of his conversations and now understand. When you are buying motorcycle from some guy who is letting Ant give him cash every week until he's paid for the bike.....and he had to put a huge deposit down on the new tattoo he is getting ..... and I tuned out after that.

I've offered to help him figure out a budget put he had no money problems so he doesn't need my help.

Oh...and a friend of his died of an Asthma. His response to the news was to drink. So he now smokes pot once-in-a-while and drank once. But he hasn't fallen off the wagon.

Oh well. It's not this is the first time we've watched Ant take a trip across Jack***** bridge. And I'm sure it won't be the last. On the bright side, it seems to be day or weekend trips and not year long trips like it used to be.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Well, 2 jobs is at least resourceful, even if it's baffling as to why he needs both of them! Oldest is working 3 jobs now, and still seems to be broke.. go figure.

Hope the trips over that bridge are indeed short-lived.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know the drinking and smoking pot part hoovers out the fanny..............

But at least they're willing to work. (sometimes you have to look for the good)

M is supposed to be working 12 hr a day at his new job and only off on weds. Odd but easy child and I caught him out walking yesterday at 2pm headed for downtown...........nothing up there for him except the library computers. Now restaurant opens at 11am. Yesterday was mon. Any bets on whether or not he still has that job?? omg sheesh

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well congratulations on having a son smart enought to figure out that if you want to pay rent and party you must get two jobs. I think the boy is a genius.

Mom2oddson

He had to get smart. Mom and Dad locked up their wallets years ago. If he needs $5-10...we always have some hard labor around the house that needs to be done. And the rule is do the work first, then get the money. (learned that one the hard way!)

I know the drinking and smoking pot part hoovers out the fanny..............
especially since I'm still paying on his rehab bill!! (sorry to hear about M. If he was working 12's he wouldn't have time to go near Katie. darn the luck)

elizabrary

I'm glad he's got 2 jobs whatever the reason. Maybe if he stays busy enough he will stay away from the drink and drugs!

Jena

oh man thats' gotta hurt watching him buying junk like that while your still paying the bill! ugh!

yea great that he's resourceful and very smart yet biting that bill while he is now drinking on occassion and smoking pot on occassion lol oh man gotta love motherhood!!!

(((hugs))) good for you locking up that wallet, see what that made him do!!

KFld

At least he's willing to go out and work for what he wants and not ask you for money for it. Doesn't mean we have to like what they are spending money on, but the working is a positive thing.