Anxiety hits me...

K

Kjs

just as hard as difficult child. I think he got it from me. I seem to worry about everything.

i just started HRT patch three weeks ago. I know the side effects, especially blood clots and stroke. My mother had several strokes, grandfather...

So, I was up north and I was rubbing my arm and in the middle of my arm was this bump. Like the size of a marble. just like if you were to put a marble under your skin. It appeared out of no where. I thought maybe a bug bite, but it was all black and blue and purple. I didn't bump it. Then as I try to sleep I am thinking of the HRT and blood clots. So in the morning I went and bought some asprin and started taking that. It took a good 24 hours for it to go down. That was a week ago, still very black and blue/purple but no bump.

Now tonight the left side of my face is tingly. Forehead, around my eye, upper cheek. First thought was I am coming down with sinus infection. Now the stroke thought set in.

I worry about way to many things. But the tingly feeling is driving my nuts.

Steely

I worry non stop as well about all sorts of thing physical....it is retarded. I am sure you are not having a stroke or anything even similar, but like me, it is probably stress. Take a long bath, and relax if you can. Take care!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Kjs, call your doctor on Monday and tell the doctor about these unusual symptoms. Whether it's nothing or whether it's something you'll be glad you called. It's a win-win.

Suz