Any mystery lovers out there?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm so excited! There is a mystery lover's convention (with lots of authors) coming to Indianapolis this fall and I registered today! I've never been to anything like this but I'll be going with a friend from one of my online book/author based groups.

If anyone else is interested in checking this out or going, the website is www.bouchercon2009.com

As conventions go, this one is pretty cheap. A big one I know of that's based on the romance genre is 300-400 just for the convention where this one is only $150 for 4 days.

I'm hoping for lots of freebies!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. Sounds like fun. I like a good mystery, but haven't found an author lately who can keep me stumped to the end of the book. Too bad it's in the fall, or I'd be sorely tempted. Indy isn't far away......and we could meet up. But I have school, so most likely won't be able to go.

K

Kjs

LOL....I have been so lonely and day dreaming about how things should of been....when I first saw the title to this I thought, what - there is a mystery lover out there...I have to find one. LOL..ROFL....you see where my mind's at. LOL.

C.J.

A group of Sue Grafton's fans are getting together with her in late April in Louisville, KY this year. I have planned to go for over a year. Then N* threw a monkey wrench into the plans - baby due less than a month from the event. I promised I'd be there when she has the baby.

This may make a perfect Plan B.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok, so next time maybe I should say any mystery BOOK lovers out there??? LOL

A Sue Grafton get-together? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I would so go to that and that's only 4 hours away too! Aaaargh!!!

A side note if you're thinking about it......the main hotel is booked and I'm booked in the overflow hotel. But....the Indianapolis Colts haven't announced their schedule yet. Once they do, if that's a home game weekend, rooms will go fast. (The overflow hotel is 600' from the convention and connected by a skywalk)