ANY Professional Resume Writers and Cover sheet writers out there?

Star*

call 911........call 911
If so? How much and how quick?

I found a job in Ohio - I WANT IT.
I NEED it.....I am perfect for it.....

I have a resume - it's okay - but I want that 50k+ a year resume - Know what I mean?? The polished one that says - WOW this girl is the ONE.

I decided this today after watching an Apple One video of -(and I kid you not)

When you walk down the stairs? Hold the hand rail. When you open a file drawer? Do it one at a time then close it. (Nearly took off the head phones and said "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" but I am a team player and I kept waiting for a cookie)

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Here's a tip to add to that video (I learned it on The Simpsons)

Garbage goes in the garbage can.

Milk goes in the refrigerator.

Hope this helps!

(Good luck with the new job!)

KTMom91

Hubby went to a professional resume writer, and had one done after he graduated. PM me your email and I'll send it to you. You can see if you like the format and then build yours from there.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Fingers go in ears......lol lalalala.....hahahah.....thanks Daisy......hehehe

Ahhhh I'm not 'taking' a job with Apple...because they can't get me the level of money I need currently and I'm not settling for just anything at this time. I have a somewhat game plan.....albeit a I am very poor person one. However I did tell them that I would work day job/temp assignments for extra money for now. I'm not doing $8/hr...kill myself admin. jobs.

Got an interview tomorrow with a huge construction company.....they wanted a bilingual person - but I wrote a cover letter that
got my foot in the door even though I don't have Espanole' and offered to go to school if they would pay. Ole~!

Plus it's not so common to have a bookkeeper that can operate a trackhoe......I guess. lol

But for the job in Oh-HI?

I really need to nail it.....I'm long distance....and I have one shot.

trinityroyal

I used to work for a recruiter, and part of my job at the time was rewriting candidate resumes before handing them off to the hiring managers. I'm happy to help too.
Trinity

klmno

Let me know if I can help- I haven't written resumes as a profession but have written a template for myself that seems to work well in the professional construction industry- oh- and cover letters as well.

flutterby

Fly away!
I always get a lot of compliments from perspective employers on my resume. Not too shabby at cover letters, too. Willing to help. And I'm free. :D