Any suggested sites for name brand men's shoes?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Apr 24, 2011.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

We're pinching pennies :hangin: and easy child/difficult child needs a pair or two of shoes for the trip he's taking for a four day school. I haven't bought him shoes in ages and we used to have a site or two where the "hot" brand names were available on the cheap. Anybody have directions? He's going to have to wear regular clothes with no sagging shorts etc.

I had to laugh. He's 24 hovering on 16. He found a pair of Nike's (I think) that he
    described as "very conservative black and whites that I can wear to the school and meetings". Then, lol, he added "guess what? I can wear them to my local club at home because they illuminate at night". Oh yeah. That's my "man child". We love him, anyway. DDD
  2. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

try amazon and ebay. I would also google cheap shoes.
  3. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

husband and M have such wide feet that I always get them shoes at Nordstrom Rack. They're good brand name shoes at probably less than 1/2 price. Is there one in your area?
  4. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

5. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

6. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Do you have a Marshalls or TJ MAX near you? They always have name brand shoes at insanely low prices.
  7. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

O I love Zappos!

Not the cheapest prices, though...
  8. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

No Nordstrom's but there is a new Marshalls. Thanks for the sites He'll have fun cyber shopping. DDD
  9. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady