Any WOW players?

1tiredmama

anyone else here play wow? I am a total Wow addict it is my crack lol

witzend

I believe that there are several wives and mothers of WoW addicts here, but I don't think any of us plays. You might find someone, though...

1tiredmama

Oh then it may be a touchy subject, I know my SO hates the game. Maybe I will find one on here :tongue:

'Chelle

My son plays WoW. A lot LOL. Last year I went on his account and created a character (very girlie character, as girlie as you can get for WoW anyway to bug him mostly :tongue:) and leveled up a couple levels, but haven't played since. I don't want to pay for a 2nd account - and he's pretty much on his when we're home. Actually I think he went a deleted my character :mad: I would probably get wrapped up in it, if I did start playing more and learned more of the game etc. etc. etc. Don't remember what server my difficult child is on. Have fun, but yeah, have balance in life :D

witzend

husband uses a girl character. He says if you're going to spend hours walking behind a computer generated character, it might as well look good from behind...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Don't even get me started on WOW. H plays it all the time...even sells his characters on Ebay. Geez.

Abbey

1tiredmama

LOL I play it a lot too, I have cut back because I realized that even though my staying up to play until 2 or 3 in the morning didnt seem harmful (everyone was asleep) I was to tired to take the baby to the park and just lounged around the house. I still play anytime I can.

Sagegrad

I am a serious WoW head. Usually play a couple hours every night - Been playing almost 3 years -

I rationalize it as I dont watch tv (except football during the season) and only after my difficult child is in bed (when she's home)

One level 80 mage - Level 71 priest - level 70 warrior and a miriad of other toons. Kinda getting into my 50 something Warlock right now -

Love that game!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Sage...I'm sending you to therapy right now.

(by the way..H is at level 81 at some sort of character and it's on Ebay.)

1tiredmama

I am a serious WoW head. Usually play a couple hours every night - Been playing almost 3 years -

I rationalize it as I dont watch tv (except football during the season) and only after my difficult child is in bed (when she's home)

One level 80 mage - Level 71 priest - level 70 warrior and a miriad of other toons. Kinda getting into my 50 something Warlock right now -

Love that game!

Oh cool I got one! lol I have a lvl 80 Death knight, lvl 79 hunter, a 54 Druid and some others that I stopped playing. I am mostly on Rexxar Server.

Sagegrad

Im on the Azshara server - except for a few horde toons on Area 51 when I cant get on my main server. Hey - we oughta get together and form a CD guild on a server - then when we all need to vent you'd have someone to vent to AND get your WOW fix...mwahahahah - yes I play too much.

eekysign

Hahah, no, not a player here. No issue with the concept, just saw too many relationships end over it! Not even kidding, I have three good friends that dumped their boyfriends because of WoW addiction. It's pretty sad how easily people can get waaaay into that game, and ignore real life entirely!

I think as long as you're vaguely sane and can balance it in your life, it'd be a blast, but my personality tends to get way into something for a while, then get bored and wander off. I'd be totally AWOL for months if I started playing, then resurface, going, "What? It's October? WTH?". ;)