Anybody heard from Steely?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by nvts, Oct 23, 2008.

1. nvts

nvts Active Member

Wondering how she did going to see M and if any decisions have been made!

Miss her!

2. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Yes~ She is cold...:2cold::frostbite::frozen:
    I don't think she was ready for the ice cold of Idaho!!! Texas is a bit warmer!!!
    I also warned her that it is BEAUTIFUL!!! She agrees...
    I talked to her yesterday, she is cold and says M is doing as well as can be expected. But it is a day by day thing...
    She likes his psychiatrist so far.
    The place he is in is nice, from what I know.
    I had to laugh though, because I am still in shock that it is in the 90's here!!! Yet it is in the 30-40's in Idaho!!!
    But it really is beautiful where she is, so maybe she can take a moment and enjoy the outdoors... she was positive.
  3. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

I want cold! LOL.

Actually I want anywhere away from here.
  4. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen're welcome here. 30's with wind and light rain. Ohhh...I so love it. NOT.

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Although I hate the summers here, I'm pleased with our current temps...mid 80's.
  6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I thought I wanted it to get cold, but tonight I finally had to break down and turn the heat on for the first time this year just to get the chill off of the house.

:frozen: --- Me!
  7. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Well it is 32 degrees in Idaho right now!!! 75 here in Tucson... nice and balmy.
    I never thought i would *not* really miss Spring! At least for awhile..

Hope you are doing OK Steely!
  8. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Sending hugs to Steely. I am glad she likes the psychiatrist, and I hope M is doing well.

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Sending warm hugs to Steely. What a temp change!
    I hope she's getting some satisfaction dealing with-the psychiatrist and seeing Matt in person. That's got to be the best part.