Anybody use a "Steam & Sweep"...do Mfg mop pads interchange?

DDD

My husband bought a Bissell and used it a couple of times on our laminate floors. It did a great job and he kinda volunteered to get the floors done tomorrow before the holiday. oops..no more mop pads. Bigger Oops..Lowe's, Home Depot and Walmart do not have them in stock. Now I'm wondering if similar machines use mop pads that would work. Good Grief! If it ain't one thing it's another! DDD

Jody

DDD,
I use an older model (couple years old) steam mop with a pad, I love it and no chemicals. I have a hard time breathing when there are a lot of chemicals in the air. The steam really cleans well too. I bought mine two years ago on sale for 60.00 and its still working great. The microfiber pad that comes with it is washable and after i do my house i throw it in the wash and put the back up on for the next time. Saves money, really from having to buy a lot of stuff to put on your floors that isn't even good for you.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I had the Bissel for a couple of years but someone broke the trigger so I bought a Shark and I love it. Just like Jody said, the pads are washable so I can reuse them again and again.

For your issue, however, check kohls and also bed, bath & beyond...they have many varieties of pads that may work for your machine. I love not using chemicals all over the house!