Anybody use Spotify for music?

DDD

As most of you I am iliterate when it comes to computer stuff and espcially most sophisticated apps etc. I'm just too old to learn more than what I need. Sigh!

There is a playbill on Spotify that I'd really like to listen to. I pulled up Spotify and it appears you download it on your computer and then UGH access it via FB. I don't do FB. I really don't want to do FB, lol. So......I'm wondering if it's technically possible for someone who has access to forward the one playbill to someone else. I want to hear it, lol, but I don't want to do the complicated steps to get it.

DDD

H

HaoZi

Wow, no responses. I have Spotify, but I haven't figured it out yet, either. Sorry.

Josie

I was hoping someone who knew more than me would be able to answer. I have used Spotify but do have a FB page. My FB page is only there so I can see my daughters' pages. I never put anything on it. It doesn't take much time to set that up.

Then, on Spotify, you use your FB password to sign on. Spotify likes to go to your FB page and say "DDD listened to playlist on Spotify". You can change your settings so this doesn't happen, but if you don't have any FB friends, this won't matter to you.

My teen daughter loves Spotify. We got her the subscription for Christmas. For $10/month, she can listen to almost any song, save it on a playlist, and access it from her Android cell phone. She is telling me there is no reason for iTunes any more.

There is a free version for using on the computer. I was inspired yesterday by your post and used it again. I could not find Adele's most recent songs so I am not sure about it being better than iTunes. I will ask her when she gets up if the premium version gives her access to those.

DDD

Thanks, guys. On a scale of one to a thousand this is probably minus one. I just read about a playbill set up by a politicians staff and it got me curious. Lacking sophistication in these areas I thought when I saw "free" and "download" that I could just download, listen to what I wanted to hear and that would be the end of it. It's' totally not necessary to waste your time on this whim, lol. DDD