Anybody want to trade places for a couple days?

Confused

Hi Nikimoto welcome! I did teach him to throw away his food and he used to do well overall but stopped. Tantrums, well thats a whole other long non stop issue! So tiring! Thanks for the hugs!

Mominator

Confused, one of my sons hated to change clothes also. What worked for him was to wear his gym clothes under his other clothes. That way all he had to do was take off the dickies and polo shirt so he could participate in PE. The trick became getting him to put the dickies and polo back on, but the teachers were more apt to forgive the out of uniform attire.

Confused

Great idea Mominator thanks! I guess in public school they have uniforms/p.e uniforms too right? My son will be switching soon.

Mominator

Great idea Mominator thanks! I guess in public school they have uniforms/p.e uniforms too right? My son will be switching soon.
You're welcome. Hope it helps. My kids go to public school, but they still wear uniforms. Not sure about public schools where you are.

Confused

Some Public schools do as well here, I think it depends on the principal. Honestly, I like uniforms because I think its easier for the kids, and parents overall! But its good to have say two types of pants like jeans or khakis, and maybe school mascot shirts?