Anyone been?

Lothlorien

To The Cheesecake Factory? They just opened up near me. We waited for 40 min just for lunch!! :surprise: Then when they called us, we were on the other side of the podium and some guy took our table. He said he was us....I lost my voice because I'm sick, so I couldn't yell loud enough. Can I tell you how mad I was :grrr:

They sat us next. The food was really good. Mighty mouse was eyeing up their chocolate-something cheesecake, so we got one to take home for him and difficult child tonight. Holy moly.....Chocolate Cake, topped with chocolate Cheesecake, topped with chocolate mousse then a layer of chocolate fudge and then chocolate ganoche with whip cream! I've been doing atkins, but Mighty Mouse couldn't finish the rest of his half and at $7.00 for one slice of cheesecake, I was not going to throw it in the garbage(even a $65.00 garbage can)!!! So, I will be in a sugar coma later. It was good, but holy moly $7.00 for cheesecake!!!!

Wake me from my coma later.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I love one of their egg dishes-I think it's a California omelette (sp?)

Glad you enjoyed the food-too bad the guy stole your table.

I remember one time we went there and waited for a table forever. Then when they went to seat us I realized I had given them the wrong number of people and we had to wait a bit more :slap: I never have lived that one down :rofl:

Kathy813

Staff member
We have them here in Atlanta. There was a long wait the first time that we went but the last couple of times we were seated immediately. It probably depends on the time of the day. Like Fran said, the portions are huge but delicious.

Did you want to know that a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is 23 Weight Watcher points? Of course, if you share, it's only a measly 11.5 points. I always have mine with a Diet Coke.

:rofl:

~Kathy

Kathy813

Staff member
I just went back and checked the Dotti's weight loss zone website with all of the restaurant points listings.

You can get a slice of orginal cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory for only 17 points.

This one was the highest:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake (1 slice) (1090 cal/72 g fat/3 g fiber/102 g carbs) 27.5

Sure sounds good though, doesn't it?

:rofl: :rofl:

~Kathy

saving grace

Yes!! We have a few of them around me, I actually just got finished sharing Turtle Cheeskcake with difficult child it was delicious. We always have waits no matter what time you go and its very loud and the menu is too big BUT I love the food.

Grace

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We passed one on the way to the doctor for Nichole down in Cincy. easy child announced we will be eating there soon. lol So I'm guessing she's hearing it's praises at work or school.

As long as she pays, I'm not gonna complain. :smile:

bby31288

Hey Loth...I can't wait to go to Cheesecake Factory! It is about 40 minutes from my house, but I was so excited to see it was going to open!!! Someday we should meet for lunch.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Never been to one. Don't know how I feel about it. I make my own cheese cakes. (Yes I am a cheesecake snob) We don't have one near here to my knowledge though anyway.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Skeeter

That's the one. lol

I'll warn easy child about the portion size. Maybe she can save some money if we share. :smile: But odds are, she's NOT gonna want to share. :rofl: