Anyone bored? Can you track someone down?

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm looking for John Kibildis and Melvin Strain from Franklin High School. They would have been students under William (Bill) Waller in the very early 60's.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Argh. All I know is it was Franklin HS. I'm assuming it was CA, but don't know which city. I'll try to contact him today and get more info.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Do you know how old these guys would be now? I found a John Kibildis in CA and have an address for him but I don't know if it's the right one. He's in his mid 60's. I checked under those names on facebook for Franklin HS in CA but nothing came up.

I also found addresses and phone numbers for 3 M Strain's in CA but again...no idea if these are the right ones. Give me a call if you want or PM me. The email addy I have for you came back last night when I tried to send you something.

LMAO RIGHT after this posted......my phone rang. I thought, "Wow, that was fast!" But...it wasn't you.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Just wanted to throw out that many of the free search sites aren't entirely reliable... when I look up myself, for instance, it shows a 10 year old address for me... lol