Anyone bored? Can you track someone down?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Abbey, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I'm looking for John Kibildis and Melvin Strain from Franklin High School. They would have been students under William (Bill) Waller in the very early 60's.

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Which state?
  3. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

Have you tried Friends Reunited?

4. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

I will have a go - am pretty good at tracking people down - but need what state they were born in

5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Argh. All I know is it was Franklin HS. I'm assuming it was CA, but don't know which city. I'll try to contact him today and get more info.

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Do you know how old these guys would be now? I found a John Kibildis in CA and have an address for him but I don't know if it's the right one. He's in his mid 60's. I checked under those names on facebook for Franklin HS in CA but nothing came up.

I also found addresses and phone numbers for 3 M Strain's in CA but idea if these are the right ones. Give me a call if you want or PM me. The email addy I have for you came back last night when I tried to send you something.

LMAO RIGHT after this phone rang. I thought, "Wow, that was fast!" wasn't you.
  7. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

8. CrazyinVA

CrazyinVA Well-Known Member Staff Member

Just wanted to throw out that many of the free search sites aren't entirely reliable... when I look up myself, for instance, it shows a 10 year old address for me... lol