anyone else addicted to farmville?

jannie

trying to survive....
So instead of visiting this forum lately, I've gotten stuck on facebook. It's been fun reconnecting with old friends (we can live this fantasy life-I've yet to mention to anyone that I've reconnected the details of my difficult child life).

Anyway...these days I'm plaing farmville and word cafe....

A few months ago it was farkle and who's got the biggest brain?

Any other farmville friends out there? I guess I could always use some neighbors.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm on Farmville AND Farmtown. Although.....I haven't really done much with either of them lately. I think I burnt myself out. I'll probably get back to them but haven't yet.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I also do both farmville and farmtown. Was severely addicted to farmtown before school started up this fall. Now I don't have much time for it......until xmas break. lol

So now I do easy no fuss apps like sororiety (sp) and my aquarium and rollercoaster kingdom............

lmf64

Farmville, Farmtown, and MAFIA WARS. My addiction is mafia wars, but have to take care of my farms too. lol look me up [email protected] put cd in the invite so I don't throw you into the mafia wars group.

KTMom91

I started with Farm Town, and told myself that was all I had time for. Next, I adopted a SuperPet. Then...Sorority Life and Happy Aquarium raised their ugly heads. I got an invite for Cafe World, I think it is, so I set up my restaurant, but I think the game's kind of dumb.

Fairyland, Stang? Guess I'll have to check it out. In addition to my Facebook tasks, I have Hubby's as well. He says he's on a computer all day at work, and won't go near ours at home. But he has a farm, and a SuperPet...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, yeah. lol I have dogbook and catbook too. Fairyland huh? and cafe world? I wondered about that one. lol I'm afraid to try any more at the moment. I'm getting piled with too much homework right now.

But there is always xmas break. :D

Fran

Former desparate mom
I have heard and read that it is easy to be severely addicted to Farmville. I have avoided it at all costs. I know that if it hooks me I'm in trouble for a few weeks until I shake myself out of the trance.
Heck I'm trying to not be on the internet as often as I am so I'm avoiding anything that keeps me there. I'm trying to keep to a to do list so time doesn't get frittered away but there is so much interesting "stuff" when I sit down and say "hi" to my cd buddies. I can't just pull away.

Anyhow, Farmville sounds like fun and has a large following.
Am I the only one who worries about time disappearing when on line?

busywend

Farmville & FramTown addict here. Actually it has been weeks since I have planted anything due to a night class I am taking.
I like Farmville better cause the animals make you money. FarmTown feels more like a race and a competition to me.

lizanne2

I am a sorority life addict...sucks my time...even my teenagers are making fun of me now!

Mom, your on facebook more than I am!

DazedandConfused

I've been very careful to avoid Farmville, etc. Though, I tend to be a quiz taker. I'm going to be a mermaid in my "next" life.

The Gilligan's Island character I'm most like is........The Skipper! I was not happy! I wanted to be Ginger, or AT LEAST Mary Ann!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, you addicts...find out how to get me OFF of Farmville. I got suckered in the first day of FB and I want off of that 'game.' Everybody is working my farm. Heck, I haven't even been back.

Abbey

moonglow

lol...my son does all those games. I have watched..I don't get it. Doesn't look like much fun to me...but I am not a game person either..never have been. I am boring I guess..don't do games or puzzles. I am horrible at both so probably why I don't do them...lol. My sister tried to get me into a snowball fight on there and I clicked on 'you win' cause I didn't want to do it. lol. Nate doesn't seem to be addicted to them...he goes back and forth between those games and chatting with friends. He would rather chat then play alot of the time. Anyway..you all have fun!

DazedandConfused

lol...my son does all those games. I have watched..I don't get it. Doesn't look like much fun to me...but I am not a game person either..never have been. I am boring I guess..don't do games or puzzles. I am horrible at both so probably why I don't do them...lol. My sister tried to get me into a snowball fight on there and I clicked on 'you win' cause I didn't want to do it. lol. Nate doesn't seem to be addicted to them...he goes back and forth between those games and chatting with friends. He would rather chat then play alot of the time. Anyway..you all have fun!

Your in good company, Moonglow. I once saw an interview with Martha Stewart and she was asked what WASN'T she good at and she said exactly what you wrote: puzzles and games.

donna723

Abbey, if you figure out how to get off the farm, please let me know! I have purposely avoided all those addicting games like they were the plague! But I keep getting notices from people saying that they worked at my farm, or people sending me things for my farm ... as far as I know, I don't even HAVE a farm! I have never clicked on anything that said "Yeah! Give me a farm!"

I have all these friends (one in particular) who constantly send me hearts and angels and flowers and balloons and little religious doo-dads and sunsets and rainbows ... ! I don't do any of those things! Every time I click on one of those, it says it's going to go through all my information and all my friends information and the information for the guy down the block who runs the gas station ... then I change my mind and click "Cancel"! And what's the deal about the "Relatives" thing! I already know who my relatives are - don't need that thing to 'find' them for me!

Abbey

Spork Queen
haha, Donna. I just found where you can get off the emailing list of all those things. If you look at the bottom of the email it has a link to get off of there. I don't want to be mean, but it is just clutter. Gosh, give me a few hours to indulge but I don't have that.

Abbey

witzend

Waiting for level 35 on FarmTown and planting long crops, trying to figure out what to do beyond crops on Farmville...

Andy

I am! Actually, my first addiction is FarmTown. I worked so hard to get to the level to put in a watermill and river. I just reached the playground and watertank level. Next level I get a Gazebo!

Once I reached that level, I turned to FarmVille. That one doesn't take as much work. I did buy two alien cows that are fun to have.

My latest addiction which is a very strong one is Algerian Patience Solitare game through Mindjolt.

I just can't keep interest in YoVille or Sorority Life though I do check in once in a while.

My character name in FarmTown is Addie. If I am in a marketplace, I will usually be standing next to Tom. I don't visit the market much anymore though.