Anyone ever heard of this song?

DammitJanet

Give me a tune so I can croon
Just like moon and June?
Pretty pretty please!

Then more words I cant really remember without stopping the video on Keyana's dance video constantly. I am trying to find it in either a mp3 format or a regular youtube video so we can actually hear it well so she can learn the lyrics. I mean she has them down somewhat but she isnt the fastest at memorizing and she also has so much on her plate with attempting to do well with school too. I want to give her all the advantages I can.

DammitJanet

Nope...just read the lyrics.

Give me a tune that I can croon
little rhyme like moon and June
with old fashioned harmony
Pretty please
Give me a beat
Nice and neat
Something I can catch with ease
Pretty please
When I hear that melody
thats when I begin
Roll the rugs and move those chairs
And let me start the show
Now not to fast
Not to slow
Now dont you tease
Pretty pretty please!

Then they go into their whole tap routine. Before that they are singing the song and acting out the parts. You know...swaying and shaking their fingers and shaking heads...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Is it this Helen Kane Song?

GET OUT AND GET UNDER THE MOON
What do you do in the evening, when you don't know what to do?Read a book, play a game, every night it's just the same.What'll you say if I tell youHow to keep from feeling blue?My advice is good to take, and it's easier to do...When you're all alone, any old nightAnd you're feeling mighty bluePick up your hat, close up your flatGet out, get under the moonUnderneath the bright, silvery light, you'll be feeling better soonPick up your hat, close up your flatGet out, get under the moon.Da-da-da-da-da-daLook, look, look at those stars aboveAh, look, look, look at those sweeties love.Oh boy, give me a night in June!I mean itWhen you're all alone, any old nightAnd you're feeling out of tune Pick up your hat, close up your flatGet out, get under the moon.When you make a date, any old night—Ya gonna meet your sweetie soon? Are ya? Hmm?Well then pick up your hat, close up your flatGet out, get under the moonUnderneath that bright, silvery lightYou'll be feeling better soonPick up your hat, close up your flatGet out, get under the moonDa-da-da-da-da-daWalk, walk, kiss and then walk again andTalk, talk, kiss and then talk againOh boy, sweethearts are out in June!I mean itWhen it's raining out, oh stay in your flatBut on a lovely night in JunePick up your hat, close up your flatGet out, get under the moon[Interjections, boop-boop-a-doops, etc.]

H

HaoZi

Might be something they wrote for the class, no search digs up anything else other than this post.

DammitJanet

Sigh....she said she got it off an old 45 years ago. Maybe I can get the name of the singer and do better. She has it on her dvd but didnt download it for the kids because she wants them to memorize it while in class. Well...Keyana doesnt have that good a memory at this particular time. And I seriously cant carry a tune at all so me attempting to sing what I just wrote would be like cats howling. I could make the outtake reel on AI.