Anyone heard from Lisa?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Jul 31, 2009.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Just checking in on her.
  2. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Daisylover posted she would not have internet.
  3. Star*

Star* call 911

By now she possibly does not have a husband either.
  4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Heard from her daughter, who was tending her Facebook farm for her. She's OK so word on whether or not she has a husband.
  5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Janet you're such a sweetie. And I'm now on about my 10th try to answer this post. I'm feeling lucky as I managed to answer heather's post successfully. lol :D

Sadly, still no internet. I'm checking in tonight via easy child's internet and notebook, which by the way I've decided I hate. lol :tongue: But beggers can't be choosey and she knew I was getting desperate for contacting my board family.

Made her laugh. I haven't spoken to my Mom since the beginning of June, but I go without talking to you guys for a week and I'm wandering around the house talking to myself. :rofl:

Now off to try to catch up some before she gets home from her birthday bash. It only took me an hour to get this thing to cooperate by staying online...........then it quit on me cuz sister in law didn't have the power cord plugged into the wall. sigh

6. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

It's good to see you're okay---even if you are jonesing. Hope you're back on soon. Miss you.
  7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Well, it's about time, Lisa. Who's tending the farm?
  8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

easy child has been working my farm for me. :rofl: Asked me for my facebook password cuz she couldn't stand to see my crops go to waste. Noooooo, she's not addicted to that game. lmao ;)
  9. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Well, she doesn't chat nearly as good as you do. Don't tell her that, though! She's pretty good at exchanging gifts.

by the way, Star - there's free donkeys.
  10. Star*

Star* call 911

Free donkeys? Where???