The super cool job for husband in S. Carolina did not work out ,but they are rapidly expanding and we're hopeful that they may hire him in the future. He has an offer for a contract job at a shyster mortgage company in Dallas at a really good salary. We could move there and pay off some bills and wait it out and see if we like it or if we get an offer somewhere we might like more. They've asked him to come down and meet them next week. I'm not sure which day, but if possible I'm thinking I would like to go with him if he can get two days off. Who lives down there these days? It would be nice to meet a friend.