Anyone in Dallas?

witzend

The super cool job for husband in S. Carolina did not work out :crying:,but they are rapidly expanding and we're hopeful that they may hire him in the future. He has an offer for a contract job at a shyster mortgage company in Dallas at a really good salary. We could move there and pay off some bills and wait it out and see if we like it or if we get an offer somewhere we might like more.

They've asked him to come down and meet them next week. I'm not sure which day, but if possible I'm thinking I would like to go with him if he can get two days off. Who lives down there these days? It would be nice to meet a friend.

susiestar

Roll With It
We live about 5-6 hours away. If you ended up moving there we could arrange to meet sometime. I am sorry the job didn't work out. I have faith that the right job WILL work out!

lovemysons

Witz,
I live in the Dallas suburbs and would love to meet up with you! (we have EXCELLENT Tex Mex).
PM me and I'll give you my number if you would like.

by the way, you can get alot for your money down here...don't know where you would be moving from but I think you could really get a good deal on a home.

LMS