Anyone interested...

...in finding out a bit about the play that I am in?

I've been working on the production's myspace page. Actually, I just re-did it. I really have no life.

The goofy looking one on the right that plays Momma Nonna is me.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow! You really did a great job!!!

Don't go beating yourself up for interests and hobbies. They're important.

Besides, I play the Sims 2 during my free time and make stuff for the game. I couldn't criticize you if I wanted.

nvts

You did a really great job!

Hey, and don't knock having interests, have you played "Elf Bowling" at all? Santa "ho-ho-ho's" when he gets a strike.

Ok, a little to much information!

Man, I've got to get a life!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay I'm not so BLog savy......I clicked the link and it took me to a page. I saw tabs at the top so I hit BLOG and it showed me a 1/2 nude buxom girl/woman in shorts. NOT my idea of fun. And I thought Well TLR you are doing this wrong...go to HOME so I clicked the home button and it showed me a picture of HOW to make a meal with Koi (Beeeeeyuk).

What is it that everyone else did right that I did wrong? I'd love to see your work.

TLR

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gattino CATTIVO!

Ciò sposando il Blog è bello. Per favore di dare i miei migliori auguri alla sposa e lo sposo. Ho amato la musica anche!

I ringraziamenti per dividere!

Hi Ho Silver, AWAY!

Sì, sono un kitty molto difettoso. Grazie per i buoni desideri. Non è quella musica grande? La volta che prossima siete in Chicago, voi dovrebbe vedere il gioco. Vi otterrò i biglietti liberi.

Star*

call 911........call 911
BBC,

I drove through Chicago once. Got lost by a Waffle House and the projects (It was an old Holiday Inn) and thanks to the fact that we had our Pit Bull riding with us? We were allowed out. Guess it was a status thing.

Thanks for the invite. If I get your way I'll come!