Anyone know blog speak?

slsh

member since 1999
What does XD mean? I've googled it and have found a boatload of pages but no definition.

If it's going to get you censored, can you PM enough clues so that I get it? :rofl:

Thanks!

tiredmommy

Could it be referring to Disney XD? Duckie says XD.

Disney XD branded content will span television, online, mobile and VOD platforms. The programming includes series, movies and short-form, as well as sports-themed programming developed with ESPN. In the U.S., Disney XD is expected to reach over 72 million households via its basic cable affiliates.

Andy

Try googling "Definition of XD". I got the following under the Urban Dictionary:

XD
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=XD#
A symbol with X being the eyes and D being the mouth, to make a seeming of the person having squinched eyes and a mouth wide open laughing. This is usually used to replace rofl, as the X for eyes indicates that they are laughing so hard they may have fallen off their chair. Usually used in mmorpgs and chat lines.
Example 1:
Person 1: Hah i hacked some n00b's account then went and spammed lots of people and got it reported!!1!

Person 2: Omg XD haha he must be so ******!

Andy

But I like my little guy rofl! :rofl:

He is so cute - how can you replace him? This new generation is missing out on so much with their shortcuts!
:beautiful-female::crazy1::cool-very::disguised::entertaining::grins::hellyes::invisible:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I asked Dan and he said it was a facial expression - similar to scrinching up your eyes or crossing them and laughing. - he said its supposed to look like
x
D
but turn the D to the right one turn

Why, what did you think it was LOL

Marcie

slsh

member since 1999
Thank you all!!! Andy - will make note to self to add "definition of" in my future google searches! XD ..... nope, definitely not as fun as :rofl:

Marcie - when it comes to my beloved son, I have no preconceived notions anymore - it could have been something as innocuous as a smile all the way to some cryptic demonic sign. With him there's just no telling. I am a cork floating on the tsunami called thank you. ;)

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Well, thanks to you and the question, I learned Dan was into blogging. But I am not going to go look as I prefer to sit here and be clueless LOL

Marcie

Abbey

Spork Queen
That's a pretty stinky visual of a face. They could be more creative.

I have a friend that only texts. It drives me nuts as it takes me 30 minutes to decipher the message. Why can't you just pick up the phone and CALL?

Abbey