Anyone know how to find someone?

Abbey

Spork Queen
I have three boxes of priceless things that Bill gave me for my book. He doesn't want them back. I find that sad. I've got photos with him and Dimmagio, him as a catcher with the Yankees, newspaper articles...OLD family photos.

I know he has a step-daughter out there...tried googling her name, only came up with one lead. Sent an email.

If anyone out there is a pocket PI, PM me and I'll give you her name what I know about her.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I just did my name in whitepages.com. Well, I'm about 7 pages down, but the info was interesting. It got my age right, and where I lived (haha...haven't followed me to WI yet), but the people it listed in my house is interesting.

It listed hubby, Jared...then Emilio Jr. Was I having an affair and didn't know it? Was husband having something going on? Who the heck is Emilio Jr.?

I mean, they can get this stuff so accurate as a map to my house, but Emilio?

Abbey

donna723

Abbey, did I miss something? Who is Bill?

I wouldn't dispose of any of the old baseball stuff if you can't locate the step daughter! Old baseball photos, especially of the old Yankees, and the newspaper clippings, could be worth quite a bit to collectors ... I'm an "Antiques Roadshow" junkie and they have that stuff on there all the time.

And I'll bet you're just trying to fake us out about "Emilio Jr."! He's probably the result of one of those wild weekends with Rauol and you've been keeping him hidden all these years! Come on now, admit it!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Bill is the main character in my book...still living, but only a step-daughter still alive. I'd like her to have the stuff.

No, Raoul has not made a visit, although I might entertain that. ;)

Abbey

Sara PA

Pictures of Joe Dimaggio with another Yankee's player? With provenance? Any autographs?

Um, send the stuff to me......I'll find the step-daughter. ...yeah, that's the ticket...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yep...,more than Dimaggio. I'm not a sports nut so I don't really know names. I'd have to go back and look at the others. If my memory serves me (I'll go back and reread) there were about 5 of them that played together on an Army team in the 1940's in Santa Ana, Ca.

Abbey

donna723

If you have old pictures of the Yankees, especially the early Yankees, with Joe DiMaggio, there's a lot of very famous players that played at the same time he did that could be in those pictures.

Star*

call 911........call 911
The pictures belong in the book - in my humble opinion

As far as the rest of the stuff & pictures? If he wanted her to have them - she'd have them - how about the smithsonian?