Anyone like chocolate and pnut butter?

susiestar

Roll With It
I am on another site that does product reviews. Right now they are looking for people to sample Ghirardelli chocolate and peanutbutter squares.

You have to sign up, and that is free. Once you do your profile you can then do the chocolate survey to see if you qualify.

This is the home page for the site: http://www.shespeaks.com/home

IF you qualify they will send you a package with FREE Ghirardelli choc and peanutbutter squares to sample.

This is the same group that did the food network tv reviews and sent a Good Eats DVD if you finished it. If you signed up for that, or did that, then you can just go and do the chocolate survey.

ALL of this is FREE. There is NO charge to you, AND I get NOTHING if you sign up.

It isn't about me getting something. It is about YOU getting FREE CHOCOLATE.

(Think of this as my gift to you on Wiz' 17th birthday!) :peaceful:

Jena

Your so funny!!! I love love chocolate and peanut butter!!! :)

I hope the cake thing goes well today. Happy Birthday Wiz!!! :) Are you doing it by your house or parents?? Does he know your doing cake? How' s Jess feeling?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay we sell these - and they are $2 a bar for the most MOUTH fufilling blob of chocolate that melts like a bit of heaven on your tongue.

Thanks Susie*

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Umm yeah as I stuff the Recess cups leftover from Halloween in my mouth!!! I love Ghirardelli!
I used to go there as a special treat as a kid.

KTMom91

When we took my mom to San Francisco for her birthday two weeks ago, we went all through the Ghirardelli store. Yum. That stuff is the best.