Anyone near O'Hare?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm flying in Friday early thirty - and pray I won't get snowed in - Just wondered how the weather was/flying conditions were and if you would have a way to come meet me at the airport coffee shop if I get snowbound.

slsh

member since 1999
Starbie darling, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I seriously doubt you're going to get in. They're calling for ice storm tomorrow night, like 1/2 inch or more. Of course, they do tend to be knee-jerk around here, but ... anticipation is power outages, skating rink roads, etc. We actually don't get true ice storms very often.

on the other hand, if you think you might still be around Fri. nite or Sat, I swear I'll hire a team of reindeer to get up there to meet you!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sewwwwwwwwwwwwww whot yer sayin' is if I can get US Airways to change the flight to go through Atlanta I should go there huh?

My flight is to get in at 10:00 AM friday am.

Ugh- I hate to call the airlines.......hate it.......

but then again.......the dogsled team sounds exciting -

Jena

hi, jumping in late. i checked weather this a.m. it's my thing, i like to track storms. anyhow there's one coming. you'd better get on the weather channel and see if it's coming your way and how it'll affect the a.m. flight.

good luck and let us know how you made out.