Anyone REALLY REALLY Need a Laugh??

susiestar

Roll With It
I just have to share. Jessie and I have been cackling for almost an hour at the site www.cakewrecks.com .

I LOVE this!!! Esp the zodiac cakes on the home page - scroll down.

Spit Warning for some. These are just tooo hilarious to us!

donna723

Cakewrecks is one of my all-time favorite websites! You can spend hours on there looking at them all and still not scratch the surface. If you're on Facebook you can "Like" Cakewrecks and the new ones will show up on your Facebook page every day.

H

HaoZi

*gasp gasp gasp*
Kiddo thinks she can hold it while we look at more. No chances, get thee to the bathroom FIRST. ROTFLMAO at some of these.

donna723

Apparently there are a lot of non-English speaking cake decorators out there because you see so many of them where they took the directions literally. Like a birthday cake that says across the top, "Happy Birthday with Sprinkles" or "Happy Birthday or Whatever ..."! These just crack me up! And now when I'm in the grocery store deli, I find my self looking at the decorated cakes, searching for "wrecks" !

shellyd67

I went on this site at work today and LMAO and couldn't stop looking at all the different cakes. Thanks for sharing.

trinityroyal

I'm not sure if the site has a search engine built in. If it does, and you can stomach something slightly "off colour", type in the search term random sombrero

I honestly can't believe that someone had a cake made to celebrate such an occasion. (And one of my co-workers came over to see if I was okay, because apparently when I try to muffle my laugh I sound as if I'm dying).

Trinity