Anyone Still Watching LOST?

On_Call

I am a huge fan of Lost and try very hard not to miss an episode. The way ABC split the season this year was horrible, but I have gotten back into it. The writers have certainly gone a different route this year, but the second half of the season has been filled with twists and turns that I didn't see coming.

In the past few episodes when John and Sawyer's pasts crossed paths with fatal results, I was stunned. And last night's episode centered on Charlie's background and subsequent sacrifice of himself, only to find the Looking Glass inhabited by (seemingly) a bunch of women was, in my humble opinion, edge-of-your seat stuff.

Next week is the season finale and I can't wait, although there will again be so many loose ends just waiting for September. Hopefully the season will be a solid block next year.

Just wondered if I was the only board member still into the show?

Lothlorien

oh yes, very into the show. I haven't missed an episode. When my power went out, I watched it on webcast from my computer. I love the show but it's very frustrating. Just when you think you have a couple of answers, ten more pop up.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Yep, I'm still watching. I've given up on making predictions however, just too "off the wall" storyline at this point. Who knows where they will go...and hoping Locke isn't really dead....</span>

:salute:

'Chelle

I love Lost. I'm hoping Locke isn't really dead too, that he'll be saved somehow. The previews for next week make it look like it'll be pretty exciting. They have said next season they're going to run the episodes straight through, no big break in between, so I hope they do.

When the parachutist said they were all dead, I was starting to wonder if they WERE in hell, and maybe Ben was the devil LOL, but doesn't seem like that. But who/what is Jacob? There was about a 2 second glimpse of someone in the chair that Ben had been talking to. Hard to try guess how that might play into it. Did the gray substance form a circle to keep Jacob in or something? Always so many more questions than they answer. LOL

WhymeMom?

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Well, I have long given up trying to figure out the scenario of LOST, but still think something is up with Father/Child connections since there are so many stories of these relationships popping up---Locke and his father(and I use that term loosly with HIS father), Sawyer and what he saw his father do to mother, then father shot himself, Ben killing his father, the relationship of doctor and his father, Kate killing stepfather, Sun's and Jin's fathers relationships, too many hints about fathers...then any preggy women die...go figure...

Okay, I am taking deep breathes, s l o w l y breathing out....LOST attack diverted.....</span>

:nonono:

Lothlorien

I never really put all the father relationships together, but you are right....they've all got issues with Dad. What's up with that?

You forgot about the heavy kid....the one who won the milllions. Even Claire.....she's doctor's 1/2 sister!!!

babybear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And last night's episode centered on Charlie's background and subsequent sacrifice of himself, only to find the Looking Glass inhabited by (seemingly) a bunch of women was, in my humble opinion, edge-of-your seat stuff.
</div></div>

:smile:

I was literally watching through my fingers waiting for the darn shark to show up!!

The last few episodes have really got me hooked again! OK I was already "hooked" now I'm back to obsessed.

WhymeMom?

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Loth...I had totally forgotten Hurley's delinquent father and that Claire is Jack's 1/2 sister.....I need a guide.....</span>

Ephchap

Another Lost fan/fanatic here. I haven't missed an episode either. As some of you have mentioned - we get one answer, and ten more questions.

husband and I were just talking about renting the previous seasons over the summer to rewatch so we can recall some details of things they throw at you and you forget.

Locke can't be dead! I don't believe it for a minute. It doesn't look good for poor Charlie though. When he left the ring his brother gave him in Aaron's crib, I got pretty teary.

Tonight they are having another one of their recap type shows after Grey's.

Deb

On_Call

I have to admit - I actually did have a few tears during the show last night - Charlie making the list of his 5 best moments - and then leaving the ring for Aaron. EEK!! Too much!!

I never thought about the father issue either, but it is so true.

The fact that the parachute girl said they were all said to be dead - and in fact that the plane had been found with all of them in it - WHEW!! What is this place??

I have a feeling that Jacob will save Locke and that he will play a huge part later. Don't know why - just think it will happen.

I heard this week that they have agreed to continue the show through 2010 when they will wrap it all up then, so I guess we have at least two more seasons to try to figure it all out!

Glad I'm not the only one still watching!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i'm still watching. in the beginning of the season i found myself more confused at the end of each episode than at the beginning. it's gotten better since the mid~season break tho.

charlie was a heartbreaker in the last episode. i've always loved him & claire.

kris
</span> </span> </span>