Anyone still watching.......

Lothlorien

The Apprentice? I lost interest in it a few weeks back. I haven't watched it since the third or fourth episode. I was taping the Amazing Race but haven't watched that either. Are any of you still watching these? No one's really talking about it anymore on WC.

Kathy813

Staff member
I haven't watched it at all this season. I was already burning out on the show and then I got disgusted by Donald's behavior in the whole Rosie O'Donnell thing.

He was at it again after she showed her inversion therapy for depression. This time she didn't say anything at all about him and he still went on one of the talk shows blasting her and calling her fat and ugly and laughing at the inversion therapy.

I think he is just a big bully.

~Kathy

Lothlorien

Yeah, that whole thing was ridiculous. I don't even like Rosie. I think she's obnoxious. Personally, she should have just kept her mouth shut and said something to this effect "I'm not even going to acknowledge this complete nonsense." I was super turned off at his lack of tact.

My friend's mom deals with him for something on a regular basis and she thinks he's a sleaze! Then on the other hand, my husband and his dad have had dealings with him in business and have had no problems.

DammitJanet

I watched it last nite simply because there was nothing else on I wanted to watch.

It wasnt bad. The task was to design an insert for the LA Times for some new mouth wash called Smart Mouth. I cant think of a worse name for a mouth wash...lol.

Honestly I wish they could have combined the two projects because I think it would have been a better insert. The winning team just used pretty girls from the team as models to show various shots...one in the morning in sexy pj's with morning breath, one in a business suit, and one in clothes to go out in at night. Basically saying you never have to worry about bad breath with smart mouth.

The other team got a bunch of every day people to dress in pj's - men and women alike in various sizes and races- to first look like they had horrible morning breath then they held the smart mouth and acted all happy and stuff.

But the winning team made their insert shaped like the bottles and all that with the sexy girls so they won.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm still watching The Apprentice but it isn't very interesting anymore either.

Suz

DDD

Ditto, Suz.

I did watch Brothers and Sisters last night. Maybe it's me but
it seems like there are too many quick features in such a short
program. All in all, though, I enjoy the premise and the cast.

Can you all believe that a new Bachelor starts this week? Are
you gonna' watch? I'm not sure. It depends on how things are
going around here I guess. DDD

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i guess i'm still the lone fan of both The Apprentice & The Amazing Race.

on the apprentice i think that pretty dark haired girl will win....the one trump keeps calling *the star*. she seems to win a lot.

AR...still can't stand mirna/shirna lol. they are so obnoxious. i was really disappointed to see rob & amber get eliminated. can't help it ~~~ i enjoy them. i'm hoping the blondes win this time around!! i also like to two gay guys that are left.

i never watch the bachelor. just don't like the whole premise of the show.

now, come talk to me in july when Big Brother revs up for the 8th season. i'll be there for every episode, the live feed recaps AND the live feed. sarah gets very little computer time in the summer because i'm hogging it up lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

'Chelle

I've never watched the Apprentice, except the first episode ever. I just didn't get into it, I've never like Donald Trump.

I'm still watching the Amazing Race. I don't mind Charla too much, but her cousin is just too much. She's so demanding and obnoxious when asking people for help in countries they go to, and then wonders why people won't help her. None of the other teams seem to have trouble getting people to help them. I really like Danny & Oswald, I'm hoping they win this time. Looks like next week they have a bit of a problem with each other, but who knows how much really since they edit things in previews to make it look like a huge thing, then in the show it's not that big a thing sometimes. I like Uchenna and Joyce, but they've already won once so I'd rather D&O win. My third pick of who's left is the beauty queens. They're strong competitors, but sometimes they just rub me the wrong way.

I always say I'm not going to watch Big Brother this year, it takes up too much of good summer time, but I always seem to get hooked into it, so yeah, I'll probably be watching it again too. LOL

jbrain

I watched the Apprentice up til this season--watched the first 2 shows and thought it had just gotten to be too much. My coworker and I used to watch and then discuss it at work which was fun but we both quit watching that and also American Idol. We told other coworkers that we are in a 12 step program to deal with our giving up these two shows (though it hasn't actually been difficult!)
Jane

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I always watch The Bachelor. It is truly a guilty pleasure because it's so stupid. Still, Trista and Ryan and Byron and Mary have been true love matches...probably no worse odds than other ways to match up.

I saw the new Officer and a Gentleman interviewed on The View and he swears he is madly in love, so who knows? They sure need another success story. I hope it's with this guy. He's from my area, a doctor, a triathelete, and seems like a genuinely nice guy (although he pawed a lot of women last night---did you notice that, DDD?)

I also don't want to get hooked on Big Brother but tend to get hooked anyway. :hammer:

Suz

DammitJanet

Suz....I thought of you when I saw this new bachelor show. LOL.

Is this guy the one who did the ironman? I saw a guy who was in the service...thought it was a navy doctor ...and something about this guy just strikes me as familiar.

DDD

Janet, I thought there was an Officer/Gentleman show once before
myself BUT Suz is the expert on this subject..lol.

I'm not sure about the "pawing" Suz. One of my issues with this
program is that female sexual aggression. Yes, I know that sounds "old fashioned" but heavens to Betsy some of these females
are just too far over the top for education adult women! DDD

Nancy

Suz I watched the Bachelor too. Had to laugh about the attorney from here with those big eyes who was convinced she would get a rose and she was out the door, even the push ups couldn;t help her. And the crazy one...I was so glad he didn't keep her. If he had kept her I would be convinced it was fixed for ratings. I was hoping the waitress from Hilton Head would get a rose so I could find out what restaurant she works at. We've been going to HH for years and years and I think I know most of them. But it was obvious he had higher sights.

There are a few girls I really like this time, we'll see how it shapes up.

I did see the previews where he said he was definitely in love so I hope that's true. What a hunk.

Nancy

Ephchap

I watched the first few seasons of Apprentice. I didn't watch last season or this season. I just couldn't stomach The Donald anymore. lol.

I watch Bachelor on and off. It's not one of those I have to watch, but I usually catch bits and pieces. I thought the Bachelor last season chose the wrong one, so what do I know.

I love Amazing Race and still watch that. Unlike kris, I was happy to see Rob and Amber be eliminated, although I have to confess they didn't irk me as much this time around. I think the Rob of the first time he was on Survivor was enough Rob for me for a lifetime. I love Joyce and Uchenna and would actually like to see them come in third since they have already won. I liked the blondes the first time they were on. I never really thought they played dirty as some did, and I think they make a good team. I also love Team Cha-Cha. Myrna and Smryna drive me up a wall. I can't stand her voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Love, love, love Brothers and Sisters, DDD. Of course, my hunk Rob Lowe is on there, so what's not to love? :smile:

Deb

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh goodie- I'm so glad that there are others who are watching The Bachelor :bravo: .

D3- I know- some of those girls are NUTS. Makes me blush at the lengths they will take to get attention.

Nancy, as soon as I saw how :surprise:BIG:surprise: her :surprise:EYES:surprise: were I knew she was a goner. And so smug. I agree about that one drama queen. I was so glad that he didn't pick her. It would have definitely been fixed if she'd stayed. She was weird from the get-go.

Suz