Anyone tried Bai?

AppleCori

It is suppose to be good for you, and taste good.

Says it's an antioxidant.

I tried one, and it did taste good!

I got the coconut flavor, and it reminded me of a pina colada.

But is it really good for you?

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
I have tried it also! My older son really likes it. I still prefer my Zero Vitamin Water over anything though. They don't have all the fun flavors though!

susiestar

Roll With It
What is bai? I haven't even heard of it. I don't do the energy drinks or vitamin water type things. I cannot tolerate any of the artificial sweeteners - am very allergic. But what is bai supposed to do?

I do love True Lemon. Not their lemonade, but the packets that are just dehydrated lemon juice. I keep them around and add one packet to a bottle of water. It keeps the water from upsetting my stomach, and adds vitamins. Plus it tastes great with-o having to cut up lemons.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
FYI Zero Vitamin Water is sweetened with Stevia which is a natural sweetener. That is why I drink that particular brand.

susiestar

Roll With It
Stevia is not sweet to everyone. To a small portion of the population with a genetic quirk, it tastes bitter. I am one of those with the quirk, so nothing with stevia tastes good to me. I have had people try to sneak stevia into my food because tehy are sure that if I just don't know it is there, it will be sweet and I will like it. It usually upsets them quite a lot when I spit whatever it is out and ask why they put stevia into it.

AppleCori

Bai has stevia, also. I like the taste, luckily.

The thing I like about Bai is that it only has 10 calories and two grams of sugar per bottle. I like Zero Vitamin Water, too, but it has more calories.