Anyone want to know why I am on my 5th load of laundry?

dreamer

Maybe it will help to know? While I was sick Mon, Tues and much better, now....youngest was sick after me, miserable, but he is not demanding, and he kept a bucket near him......and he slept a LOT......his lasted approx 2 days, too. Then oldest got sick, and well, she was difficult, cried a LOT, needed me beside her etc a LOT....she is now starting to feel better and be more active and is holding food down, now. PCs manifested mostly as severe headache, Mon and Tues as well and she slept hers off----husband musta had some problem, cuz I found some of his clothes wadded in a ball, seems he had rinsed them himself? BUT- the GOOD news is? At our house everyone is now doig better, so I am HOPING hard for you that things are starting to be better at YOUR house, now, too. Seems it was maybe a 2 day thingie here? They all even attempted to have a bit of dinner tonite, too, first time all week anyone felt like being around food at all. so far, so good. Hope our feeling good is contagious to you!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think the worst is over! N is still recovering. She has little sunken eyes.... black circles underneath. She is eating today! Finishes the laundry today. Yuck.
We got her in the hot tub.
We are setting records for snowfall... so we were housebound anyway...
Thank all. Sounds like a lot of us on the board have been blessed with this.

klmno

I'm glad to hear she is feeling better and that everyone else didn't get it! You have held up well and been a good Mom- now try to get some rest! Your family will be fine!
:redface:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Toroto

Nix what I said earlier about the kids.

Aubrey is at it again. She woke up projectile vomiting and has been at it all day. Thankfully most of her day was spent at Daddy's house. *whew*

But I'm now doing a ton of laundry myself. Nichole went to go to bed. We decided it would be best if the baby slept with her tonight. (Nichole's medications can make it hard for her to wake if baby is in the crib and needs her)

All was fine til Aubrey let out a loud scream and vomited all over Mom's bed, Mom, herself, and even managed to spew the crib next to the bed. As Nichole was bringing her out of the bedroom she got a large portion of the livingroom carpet.:thumbsdown:

Nichole and boyfriend have her at the ER now. Hopefully they can at least give her something to help curb the diarrhea and ease the vomiting. Poor baby. : (

So, I guess she's got it again, or has another version. *sigh*

Glad to hear N is feeling somewhat better today. Make sure to catch some rest for yourself now that the crisis has passed.

Hugs

dreamer

OK everyone, I talked to my sister and she got a brand new cherry red washer and dryer, extra large, front loading------I would love to try it out..so- I will vounteer to do all your laundry......so- bag it up and I will cyber whisk it tonite and return it sweet and fresh tomorrow!(I can stop by the nurseing home where I used to work, they have these super rinseing sinks for prerinseing stuff off laundry)

dreamer

:) We can get together and do the job and tease my very conservative sister about her bright red appliances. Will you cook something wonderful, too for us? How does that all sound, totoro?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Yuck.
Here's for a puke-free, poop-free, and everything-else-that's-yucky-free rest of this fine Monday!