Anyone watching Americas Got talent?

DammitJanet

I am...lol. I adore this guy who is the chicken catcher from Kentucky. Yeah Im sure you are shocked...lol. He plays guitar and sings country.

There is also this amazingly good little 13 year old boy who dances.

And a magic act that will knock your socks off.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, and let me guess... the chicken catcher's name is....

Ready?

Tory!!!!

Get it?

Chicken catcher Tory.

Right.

:goodnight:

DammitJanet

GCVmom...I really dont think you want that job. Chicken catcher is the guy who catches all the chickens in the HUGE row houses they have for places like Purdue and Holly Farms. They catch them like 6 or 8 at a time out of cages and throw them in bins to take to kill them to get ready to package them for us to eat. Lovely job.

You should have heard the judges when they asked this poor guy what he did and he said "chicken catcher". They looked at each other and asked "how many chickens do you catch?" He said "Oh about 60,000 a night 'tween me and the boys." Their eyes bugged out!

DazedandConfused

I have nevered really watch the show before, but last night I tuned in.

I like the Chicken Catcher guy, but I didn't think he sang all that great last night. I am a tough critic, though. He's is good, but went off-pitch a few times.

Loved the magician! I even rewatched his act (DVR) to try and catch the "tricks". I couldn't.

I also disagreed with Sharon, I loved the boy's piano playing and it wasn't too long at all!

And Grandma! What a hoot!:laugh:

DammitJanet

That magician is awesome. I have been watching since the auditions and he did a really awesome act to get on the show. I couldnt figure out how he did it then and I really couldnt figure out last nights at all. It was amazing.

Grandma Lee is funny as hell.

Lothlorien

I figured out the magician's act with the girls switching out the guys after I watched it a second time. PM me if you really want to know.

I think Arcadian is cute, but I would not pay to go to see him perform. So, I doubt he's going to win.

The chicken catcher is going to be good.....like a Susan Boyle kinda good. He doesn't realize his potential. I wish he'd have sung something other than Garth, again. I think he'll make it through though. I just love that he came from nothing, with no job, and is just so humble and grateful for all the attention and accolades he's receiving. You just have to love this guy.

DammitJanet

Loth I think you are so right. He has that quality in his voice that just goes right to your core and grabs you. When he sang the first night, I just wanted to cry.

KTMom91

I like the Acrodunk guys. All that leaping around is fun to watch.

Grandma Lee is a riot!

That yodeling woman was horrible last night. I loved the dominatrix suit, complete with tail, but when she came out looking like June Cleaver - yuk.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Chicken Catcher Torey -

OMG I'm STILL laughing and it's 5:00 - and all day long people have been looking and reaching around on their backs for kick me signs - they are quite certain the cheese has slid all the way off MY cracker....:tongue:

Just have to love these little inside jokes.....snort....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so happy to be contributing in my own little way to the slow but steady decline in Star's productivity at work! :p Soon she'll be reduced to a puddle of giggling goo on the cubicle floor... :D

Lothlorien

I'm so glad that the chicken catcher and gradma Lee went through. I haven't watched the show in a couple of years, so I noticed that more people get through...Remember when only two from each show got through to the next round?