Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Shari, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Hello all.

I just want to take a quick moment to apologize for my lack of presence. I am reading as I can, and I think of you all often, but the words just aren't coming right now to reply.

Hopefully time will heal everything.
  2. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

I know what you mean about the words not coming.

Take care of you. You're in my thoughts often.

3. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Don't sweat it, Shari. You've been through an awful physical and emotional trauma. Take the time to take care of yourself. That's the most important thing.
  4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

That's the beauty of the CD family. Sometimes we can give and sometimes we need to take. Unlike face/to/face friends
    there are no expectations...just consistent support via written communication or caring thoughts sent via cyberspace. Also
    your CD friends are available 24/7 when you need to know you are not alone. We're on your team! DDD
  5. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Work on getting well Shari.
  6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Sweetie, I miss you, but you have an awful lot on your plate right now. Work on healing, post when you feel the urge and just remember we are all here for you!
  7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Many hugs, Shari...just feel better.
  8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

(((hugs))) Shari

You do what you need to do to get well and feel better. We're not going anywhere.
  9. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Shari. No need to apologize. You've been through a lot, and you're still recovering. Focus on getting well; we'll still be here when you're ready.
  10. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

(((Hugs)))) we all go through times where we read more than we post...we understand
  11. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

No apologies necessary...

12. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

No need for apologies Shari .. As much as we miss you, we all know you have so much going on. Just get better and take care !
  13. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Just focus on improving and getting all your strength back.
  14. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Absolutely no apologies! Take care of you-healing prayers.
  15. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Take care of you right now & stop the apologies. I don't think there's been a one of us who hasn't taken time from the board for whatever reason.

You work on healing from your accident.
  16. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

17. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Take care.