April Fools - Yes yes you can open this -

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOD MORNING!

Do not be afraid to read further - Nothing scary -

Although there were some rather elaborate hysterical things cooked up, it's really hard to top what we survive every day.

However; I digress. So why not try giving something back to the community?

So I hot glued magnets on the bottom of a thrift store coffee cup and popped it on the top of my SUV this morining - and drove around - just up and down while I ran errands. Then I made a sign that said APRIL FOOLS. and a smile.

IT WORKED BRILLIANTLY! I had people pointing - honking - I tried to be nonchalant (I can do that - years of ignoring people for my son)

Then I'd look and let them be kind - and say OM THANK YOU - then not get the cup and then beep back and hold up the sign -

I got more smiles and laughs than you can imagine -

Harmless - SILLY - and a good laugh.

Style --------it was priceless. I got about 8 people.

What was MORE amazing to me? The people that saw it - and NEVER said a word. LOL - either they figured it was on there, or had such a sour attitude they didn't care. If that was the case - the joke was STILL on them - KARMA. lol

SO HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE!

And - if anyone posts -
I'm NOT in jail, I'm NOT pregnant......I'm NOT well...I'm not gonna say I didn't hit the lotto - I'm holding out for that one.

Andy

Except for the fact of what happened next (yes, I did read your next post) - this was awesome!!! I love the idea!