Are you ready for a boast??? I've goten into the 130s'. Yeah, Me

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Apr 14, 2011.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I've been "dieting" for a couple of months and I'm out of the bigger brackets. It has not been "that" hard. But today I weighed in at 139. I'm feeling proud. :bravo:

My goal has been 135 and I'm closing in. The ugly side of the accomplishment is that I absolutely know that I have to start exercising and stop smoking. Bummer! Guess we'll find out if I have the "guts" for the long run. Lol. DDD
  2. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

That's great!
  4. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

WOW!!! OMG I am so thrilled!

...Except now you weigh less than I do... Sigh... LOL!
  5. 2ODD

2ODD New Member

Yay!! Good for you!! The weight battle is up hill. I KNOW what you're going through!! Keep up the good work!!
  6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

LOL, I'm tempted to reward myself with a Snickers bar. :hangin: I'll never let you guys know whether I did or didn't!
    :kisses: DDD Thanks for the affirmations!
  7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Way To Go! You weigh less than me now, too.
  8. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

And you now weigh in less than me too. lol

10. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Yay, you!
  11. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Awesome! Congrats!
  12. nvts

nvts Active Member

...and I thought I was your friend...why'd you send the stuff (weight) that you lost to me? You lost it, I found it! hahaha!

Just kidding - I'm slowly sliding down the slippery slope of losing myself (verrrrrry slowly!) - but no where NEAR my goal!

Wonderful news! Congrats!

13. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Yeah for you! You're an inspiration to me this morning! I started my diet on Tuesday, following a visit to my Dr on Monday, yikes - I didn't like what their scale said in comparison to mine at home. Anyway, I'm so happy for you!
  14. pepperidge

pepperidge New Member

Wow, that's where I am trying to get too. What do you think was your biggest motivator, best diet trick?
  15. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

What's your secret???? Congrats DDD ~ you're awesome.
  16. Star*

Star* call 911

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!! SLIMTASTIC!!!!!!

This is absolutely wonderful, hard, healthy, awesome, terrific news! Congratulations for all your hard work!
  17. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

YEAH YOU!!! Congratulations.

I'm dieting now (and exercising) but my weight loss has been slow.........and I need to lose a LOT. I'm always happy to hear someone else's story of weight loss - it makes it seem more manageable to me.