Are you sitting down?

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by busywend, Aug 18, 2010.

1. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Well, it is official! I will become an official Parent Emeritus on Sept 1st!

difficult child got an apartment with 2 friends that work at the same place as her. I just got back from checking it out. Totally awesome place - half a huge house in the artsy district of our city - safe! yeah!

She was determined to never live with me and soon to be husband. She managed to make that goal she will be moved out before we are married!

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

2. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! If you'd only known that you two would have gotten married ages ago! ;)

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Congratulations on your new status!

4. Congratulations!!!!

What a wonderful way to begin a lifetime of love with your new spouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Excellent. I agree with Witz. You should have married much sooner. It's great news.
    Good for her.

6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

:princess:Now, you can "Happy Dance" all you want! Yeah. DDD

7. CrazyinVA

CrazyinVA Well-Known Member Staff Member

Woohoo!! Congratulations and welcome to the "club" :)

8. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Way to go difficult child! Im thrilled at how far the two of you have come. Really great job.

9. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

LOL! We should have married sooner, period - but difficult child is just now in a position to do this on her own. It is wonderful that she had a goal and is achieving it - even if it was to leave her home - LOL.

We really have come a long way from when I first arrived here. One thing is for sure, life is constantly changing so if you are feeling like you just can not handle it like it is today....hang tight because it will change!

10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

That's great news! Way To Go, difficult child!

11. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congratulations! And now on with your life :).

I hope to live to see the day our difficult child moves out on her own and can support herself....legally.

Nancy

12. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

Now this quote is what I am going to hang on to today....thank you....