Arrrg...

H

HaoZi

She's been doing so well. Then the other night she went bonkers on me (mostly slapping and biting). Today she did it at school because she wasn't allowed to draw (her typical throwing things routine *headdesk*). I hope this isn't the start of a winter downward slide.

L

Liahona

Sometimes I think difficult children would do better without changing seasons.:consoling:

Steely

I KNOW our difficult children would do better without the changing of the seasons. Forever my big push was for Matt and I to move to AZ. Then we got there, but just for a moment. His mood instability due to the seasons was gone, but of course, there were other mood issues. Seasons are only a small part for these kids. Sigh.

T

TeDo

Not only do WE hate winter (dark, dreary, cold, isolating) but we hate the time changes even worse. I guess if I lived in AZ, I wouldn't have to worry about either one. The only issue I would have then is the HEAT. I cannot tolerate the heat. Guess I will never win.

Hope Kiddo turns it around sooner rather than later. Have you looked into getting that special light, whatever it's called? Even if she doesn't have Seasonal Effective Disorder, it might help. Just a thought.

Methuselah

I would KILL for my difficult children to be seasonal. At least there would be a modicum of breathing room.... I hate this. Hate it.

B

Bunny

I have a nephew who is very seasonal. Once he gets fully into the new season he's okay, but while they're moving from one into the other it can be really bad. For some reason summer into fall is the worst for him.