As far as Indiana

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I made it part way accross Indiana. I will make the remainder of the journey tommarow. I know a lot of folks on the board live in the Chicago area and I am sorry for this next part...It hoovers to drive through.

I decided I needed to get off the road and nap tonight. Alone in the dark on the interstate is not the safest place to be. So I am off to watch a bit of tv or read my book til I fall asleep then onward on the journey.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Beth..........I would never be brave enough to drive thru Chicago!! Been there a couple of times with someone else driving and that was more than enough for me. Glad you made it thru there ok and have stopped to rest.

Safe Journey. See you in Cleveland. :)

Hugs

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm assuming you're taking the toll road so when you get towards the Eastern part of the state....wave, you'll be about 1 1/2 hours north of me! See you tomorrow!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad you made it past Chicago! I know what a nightmare that can be. We now use the I-pass system so we have cut our drive time to Michigan by 1/2 hour-it really speeds things up.

I'm glad you stopped for the night. Enjoy the rest of the drive and I know you will have a great weekend. So wish I could be there.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Yep, I'm with you on driving in Chi town....... there are some great places to stop in Indiana so hoping you found one of them...... wave as you go by, I'll be looking for you...... have a safe trip!

Lothlorien

Safe travels! Never driven through Chicago, but husband tells me it's a bear. I hate driving through any major cities.