At daughter's house! Step 2

Abbey

Spork Queen
Had a WONDERFUL couple of months in Vegas. Ahhh...the sun and heat. I hated to leave, but flew into Chicago yesterday and am now at my daughter's house. It was so good to see her.:D

We talked until nearly the sun came up last night. Today she took me around this area. It's beautiful. Then she took me to a Mediterranean restaurant that is by far the best meal I've ever had in my life. No kidding. Hidden mom and pop place that uses Grandma's recipes. I said that I love tabbouleh but was never a fan of humus. Well, this place changed my mind on that! I couldn't get enough of it.

Watched a great movie (Blind Side) while snuggling with her new kitty. It was a great day.

I go back to Madison on Sept. 4 to spend a few days with a friend, then court on the 8th. Step 3. I'm ready to face this now.:peaceful:

Abbey

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hugs and love, Abbers. I'm glad you are having a chance to enjoy your life for once.

You deserve the best in life. You're one of my heroes.

Mattsmom277

So nice to hear you are able to spend time with your daughter. Sounds like you are having a relaxing and enjoyable visit. I'm so glad you have some time to just take it easy and enjoy this period of time. As for the upcoming dates, you're such a amazing woman. This is going to be over before you know it and you can move forward. Enjoy the rest of your visit to Chicago!!! :)

klmno

It sounds like you are making peace with yourself and taking the right steps to move forward and onward. I'm proud of you! It's a hard thing to muddle through- whatever the details are.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You sound optimistic and realistic. I am so glad that you are getting some time with your daughter, some nice time with her.
All you can do at this point is to take the steps...

M

ML

One of my biggest regrets is not being able to meet you in Vegas. I sure hope I get another chance!! Or anywhere you want to celebrate when you're a free woman (on many levels). I will be there! Love you Abbs.