Attention ice cream lovers!

klmno

If anyone enjoys a rich ice cream that doesn't need anything else with it, I have to say that Breyers Very Chocolate Cherry is WONDERFUL!! No, I don't work for them and get no compensation for advertisement- I just normally want cake or pie or fudge topping, etc. with my ice cream but this one makes me want to indulge just as it is- if I can get any before difficult child swipes it all!!

:thumb:

mstang67chic

Going Green
If difficult child steals it all, just let me know. There is a Breyers plant here and even though husband doesn't work there anymore, I still know quite a few of the people that do. I can get it CHEAP! :wink:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HereWeGoAgain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Breyer's Vanilla Bean is the best ice cream in the whole world. </div></div>

My dad worked at the Breyers plant in Queens NY while I was growing up - we always had a freezer (one of those giant basement coffin sized freezers) FILLED with an assortment of ice creams!!

Yum Yum~Breyers is by far superior to all ice creams, in my not so humble opinion.

At least you know it's all natural anyway. I love their new one...black raspberry with chocolat chips!!