Aubrey's Sleep Over

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She's only been looking forward to spending the night at Nana's for forever. lol

She totally talked my ears off. Literally. I think they're lying around here somewhere. :rofl: We watched cartoons together (she doesn't have reg tv at home) and munched popcorn. Nana let her help me cook scrambled eggs for supper. She can crack eggs pretty darn well. Nana let her play in the dishwater and left over bubbles after washing dishes.......I swear she made them last an hour! I used to do that for her when she was little. I was sort of surprised she remembered. We played those wooden paperdolls for about an hour. Nana let her play on Nickelodeon kids.....she's the only grandchild allowed as she will stay where I put her and not go randomly clicking things and is not afraid to come for help when needed. Nana let her stay up past 8pm.

She's now hogging Nana's bed. lol

In the morning will be pancakes for breakfast. Then maybe we'll play some Go Fish together. I was considering inviting Darrin over to play with her, but I don't think I will (unless she gets totally bored with me before Nichole comes to pick her up). Each time she visits, especially since Oliver was born, she's had to share Nana with other people. This time, I think she should get to have me all to herself and get some good ol' Nana time.

I think I'll let her sleep over on spring break too. :)

donna723

That sounds wonderful Lisa! She will remember these times all of her life. Your grandkids are so lucky to have you.

DammitJanet

That sounds wonderful Lisa. I am hoping Tony and I can save up enough money to travel to MO for Spring Break because Keyana wont be coming back until summer. I dont think either of us can go that long.