Autism, service dog, and McDonalds don't always mix

H

HaoZi

Would she have done the same to the service dog of someone blind? Epileptic? She just an animal hater or something? Humans worry me. She shouldn't have been in a management position in the first place if she acts like that.

keista

Haozi, I would guess she would have. It said this was in the parking lot AFTER following the customer around inside the restaurant. that's the part I just don't 'get'

DammitJanet

This is awful but I do have to admit I got a kick out of one of the comments.

The article is titled "McDonald's Boss Accused of Punching Mom with Service Dog"

The person commented that it was an interesting headline...lol. Obviously the editor was out to lunch when the tag line went out.

That was crazy! What is wrong with people? Who does that?
Did anyone see this other video of this man dressed as a woman (It was in a fast food restaurant recently.), and some girls beat this person so badly, that she was having a seizure on the floor? Her wig was all over the floor in pieces, she was hurt so badly and no one really helped. The employees taped it, but didn't help. One older lady tried. That was disturbing as well. I'm sure you can google it and find it.

TerryJ2

OMG, Janet, I hadn't even noticed that! Too funny! Yeah, that poor dog--whap!

Upallnight, that is so sick. WTH? I'm normally nonviolent, but I'd love to see people who do this sort of thing punished by having the same thing done to them.