autopsy results

Honey, I don't even have any advice for you. I don't have a clue what I would do in your shoes. Just know that I am giving you a really big hug for your hurting heart. I wish I could do more.

TerryJ2

Steely, I'm glad you got the report. I know you devoured it, even as you hated the inconsistencies. And I'm glad you let us know. I was wondering when you would get it, and what it would say.
I like the ideas that Marg came up with, and I also like your idea that she could have gotten into an argument with-a friend and just stumbled off in anger. But that's why the police hate cases like that. They're just too difficult.
I'm one of those leave-no-stone-unturned kind of folks (much to my husband's dismay--he calls me a pit bull and I just hate that) so I'd end up making an appointment. with-the coroner. S/he could at least explain some things that may be obvious afterward, but that you didn't think of, and give you some answers, such as whether the bruises could have appeared b4 of after. I have no idea if they take appts or how busy they are but it's worth a try.
You know eventually that you'll find peace whether your sister died by accident or not. It's going to take a long time. {{hugs}}

Christy

I'm sorry that this leaves you with more questions than answers. If you feel you need to pursue it further than do so, perhaps it will provide the closure you are looking for.

((((hugs))))
Christy

Steely

Thanks.........

I really feel in my heart like H. has told me to stop fighting this "good fight" I have fought for years. This fight for my own vindication I have had with my parents, with my ex's. And for difficult child.......and now for her.

It is just putting this into action that is so hard. I might take your advice and contact our local coroner so he can shed some light............but the fact remains that she is gone........and to my knowledge, no one is to blame. People still remain factors in her mental state.........but there is no evidence to suggest that she was aggressively attacked.

Thank you again for your support. It is the deepest pain I have ever faced, and yet I have overcome so much, I know I will overcome this.