totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Avatars are like shoes to me... I see one and I am like Ohhh... nice!!! I need to try that one on!!!

Kind of like shiny things!!!
:geek::wow:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
lol toto

Thanks Cheryl. It'll be much less confusing for us visual types.:redface:

I like looking at everyone else's avitars, I'm too lazy to go look for a different one.

Smilies, on the other hand, are my weakness.

:puppet::liberty::whistle:

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I'm fairly new - but i have just changed my avatar as I'm not sure if anyone else was using that one - if someone is using this one let me know and I'll find another one. I have red hair and I look like this on most days so I thought it was appropriate!
-Dara

Star*

call 911........call 911
Daralex,

Your avatar looks like I feel somedays - ROFLatTHE Cat....Gingers rule!

And Toto -

I think you are my soul sister, go sister, I too (left unattended) am a shoe hoore. And distracted by shiney things.

Bunnypants - you're welcome for the fruit...:laughing:

This board family totally rocks!

Coookie

This is such a cute thread. :rofl::rofl:

Dara, Love the cat.. :rofl::rofl:

I was going to change mine to an Oreo but then decided to just leave it the way it is. :smug: Don't think anybody else has it.... :crazy1:

Hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Star* I love your new Avatar.... While some I sooo associate with... Like BBK or Daisylover, or NVTS or Runnawaybunny or WITZ... or TM and of course Janet...to name a few... there are some that I expect to change, much like our, umm shoes or dainties...

Shiny things.....:jumphappy:

babybear

Thanks for starting this thread. I finally got around to figuring out the whole "avatar thingy" Gee it only took me 3 years to get around to it.

Coookie, I would pout if you changed yours.

Dara, yours rocks. I love the kitty ones. (gee, ya think?)

I sat in a corner for 3 days (confused) when Stands took over Meowbunny's kitty/spider avatar. Please clear all changes with me in the future, kthxbai.

'Chelle

I'm another one who matches posts with avatars, and sometimes get confused when people have the same ones. :confused: Was going to change mine just for a change and I thought nah, I like tweety and that's how I feel, especially in the morning, just want to put my head back on the pillow and sleep and need some caffeine to wake me up. LOL :tongue:

DammitJanet

One day I thought about going out and finding the avatar for the REAL Janet from Rocky Horror but then decided...naw...this is good enough...lol.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
If I could get my cat to wear the darn White Sox ball cap I got I would change mine (you know cat i the hat) but until then I will stick with my wiener dog and one of the cats cuddling.

Beth

wakeupcall

You girls are a hoot! Here it is 5:00 am on a Sat. and I'm sitting here with cup in hand laughing...making the hot brew slosh all over my cuddly mint green robe. How you can manage to get so much rush out of an avatar thread, I'll never know.

I think avatars are a way (though small) to creep into the personality of each one of us. Yes, I'm a techie and for a grandmother, that's unusual I think....thus the cell phone. I refuse to get bogged down with electronics running over me and get left in the dust. Avatars are lots of fun and I enjoyed searching for one when I found mine....and then the trial and error till I figured out how to upload it.

Some (many) days this board is my only laugh of the day!!

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Okay, I am off to search for a new avatar and try to upload it. This could be a disaster in the making everyone....wish me luck

JJJ

I finally figured out how to load an avatar!!! That would be me falling out of the tree...