Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Jul 16, 2008.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I had to update my sig as Jessie just turned 13 (EEK! another TEENAGER!!) and went to look at avatars.

I noticed that there are only 6 avatars that are not taken. This might be a problem for new people or ones like me who have no clue how to get an avatar from another site. Yes, I know most people can, but some of us are just not that savvy.

thought I would mention it.

Susie

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'll make sure Cheryl sees this. Maybe she can upload more avatars or post directions on how to upload from other sites. :)

3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Or maybe you could make your own and upload it like I did... or maybe your easy child or difficult child could make one for you? Just a thought...

4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I know, I can make one FOR you! Just tell me what you want, and I'll send you the file when I'm done :D Seriously! I love doing stuff like that...

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Me, too. It's fun to make avitars as long as I know the proper size. :D

6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am not really sure I want a new one, or what I want. Thanks so much for the offer though! I just noticed that the ones on the first pages were all taken, so I looked through to see how many were left.

I don't want newbies to come, try to get an avatar, and see we don't have any. I think our newbies have a lot to contend with, and don't need more challenges. I know as a newbie I was so overwhelmed with everything I couldn't handle anything else. So I thought I would mention it.

You are all very sweet. I am glad you are my friends.

Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs!

7. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

Wow! I had no idea they were mostly taken.

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll get some more online in the next couple of days.

8. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Cheryl? ANOTHER one of us from the OC???!!! Yikes! That explains a LOT...

:rofl:

9. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

Greetings OC neighbor :D

A couple of dozen new avatars have been added. More to come...