susiestar

Roll With It
I think that is what you call the pics by people's names. I seem to be avatar handicapped. Can someone send me sites to find one and directions on how to put it by my name? I esp love the moving ones, but have absolutely NO clue as to how to find one or use one.

Thanks,

Susie

witzend

You can go to google images and search "avatars" + whatever you are interested in. It has to be less than 100 x 100 pixels. When you find what you want, right click on it and there will be an option for Properties. Highlight on the "location" within properties and copy it. Then go to your "My stuff" page on conduct disorders .com and go into "my profile". Paste that location into the "upload your avatar" line and save your settings. You're good to go!

Steely

by the way......WITZ your avatar is the best! Jamie Presley cracks me up! And every time I see your avatar I laugh, Good job!

Star*

call 911........call 911
S Star

It's like right click on any picture, save to MY Documents, go to your profile, go down to my avatar, click browse, go to MY Documents, find your picture and click enter.

It should be there the next time you click on it. And like Suz said you can also google Avitar or Avatar (for the spelling impaired) and find loads of pictures.

Marguerite

Witz, I've been wondering who that was. It looks a bit like Paula Duncan (Carmen Duncan's younger sister - both Aussie actresses, Carmen's been on US soaps on and off in recent years).

So I'm still wondering...

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Okay. I have an additional question. If you've made your own....how do you know if it's the right size?

Like, if I'm using a paint program to reduce it's size what would I want it to be?

Cuz I have a really good animation of a duck I did way back when on the computer, but I know it's current size is probably too big to use.

Steely

Marg, I think Witz's avatar is Jamie Presley a sitcom actress here in the states that is on a show called My Name is Earl. She has also done some movies.

Suz, the avatar has to come from someplace that is online, I believe. In other words, it cannot get the image from your computer files, but rather, every time you log on to the CD Board, it gets the image from an online source. Once you get the avatar, then it will walk you through the steps on sizing it. (I hope I am correct - if not I am sure someone else will chime in). Good luck.