AWESOME site for unusual gifts

susiestar

Roll With It
I just stumbled across a great website with all kinds of cool things. These would be great gifts, gags, interesting things to liven up your life/office/party.

Even if you don't buy anything it is well worth the look, in my opinion. Mostly so you can join me in wondering "Who ever thought of that?".

At http://www.coolstuffexpress.com/ you can find all sorts of stuff from the brain shaped jello mold and To-Do Tattoos (so you can tattoo that shopping list on husband's hand) to handerpants (fingerless gloves that look like men's underwear) and the Table Saw (hand saw designed to cut cake) and a whole lot of other interesting and fun things.

If nothing else, it is a fun site to browse.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Looks cool! I've looked around a bit and will do more later. BUT....I searched for "spork" and "donkey" and NOTHING came up!!!! What's up with that???

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Thanks so much - was looking for some gag stocking stuffers and I found the Bacon Gum Balls and Soap. Jamie LOVES Bacon - I buy two or three packages of the crumpled bacon from Costco - he puts it on everything - I made some Chicken Soup the other day and sure enough out came the bag and he dumped some bacon in it. So he will probably like the gum balls, and hopefully never will use that soap

Marcie