AZ - gonna do it

Steely

OK, I have had some major mental shifts........and I am gonna do it. I am moving. Selling the house, packing the boxes, throwing my 3 pups in the UHaul and moving.

I feel so empowered and ignited. For the first time in my life, I am making a choice all about me. ME.

I have leased an amazing condo which probably will eat every ounce of what I make in my new job ~ but the condo I see as my life. My house ~ my recreation ~ that is where I will find me, my life, my destiny.

Wish me luck in all of this. This is the biggest decision I have ever made solely based on me, and my needs. I feel young again. But scared. I wake every morning sick and scared. I still have not told difficult child.

Hugs, and thanks for the support.

'Chelle

Congrats on the new job. Big steps like this are always scary. Wishing you best of luck. As today is St. Patty's Day, and even though I'm not Irish I'll add in these blessings:

May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.

May your troubles be as few and as far apart as my Grandmothers teeth.

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It's wonderful to make these difficult decisions- what a relief! Now, DON'T SECOND GUESS YOURSELF!

I've wondered how to move with a mortgage and animals so keep us posted so I can learn from you.

Suz

everywoman

I am going to live vicariously through you. I am so proud of you. Growth only comes when we step out into the unknown. You will be scared. That's okay. You are not going to paradise---that's okay. Will your live change for the better---probably---because you will grow strong from the empowerment.

donna723

Congrats, Steely! I'm so proud of you!

I have found that every time I gathered up my courage and made one of those leaps of faith, took a big step, did something I was a little afraid of doing ... I have never, ever regreted it!

:ashamed: ( ... except for that first marriage back in '68 ... and that second marriage in '75, but those don't count!)

You go girl! I wish you the very best of luck! And won't it feel GOOD to be giving notice on your present job! This change is going to be sooo good for you!

trinityroyal

Wonderful news Steely! Congratulations.

Remember, fear is the energy that lifts your feet when you make a great leap. Helps you to soar with the eagles.

I feel it in my gut that this is the start of wonderful new things for you.

Yay!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am so happy for you and my new state!!!!
AZ is going to be a much better place with you in it!!!
Just wish you were closer. But hey it is better than before... more closer.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Way To Go GIRL -

Can't wait to hear what you tell all the creatins at work. THAT should be the best feeling ever.....(next to new job, and great condo)

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH - after thought - what kind of dogs do you have that you have to rent a U-Haul to move 3 of them? Visions of Clifford.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sounds like it will be a wonderful place for you...... hoping the move goes smoothly and the job fulfills you as you find new horizons.......

Fran

Former desparate mom
:congrats:

"Courage isn't the lack of fear but what you do in spite of the fear".

Today is a courageous day for you.

K

Kjs

How wonderful. Sounds so exciting. A new beginning. Good luck. A toast to you and your new adventure!

katya02

Solace
Congratulations and all the best! Keep us posted. Choosing change is a good thing - it knocks us out of our set patterns and challenges us with something new.Best of luck.

:goodluck: :you_go_girl: