B-Day dinner

witzend

Well, we played it pretty casual with the birthday dinner. I texted her (ha ha! Two can play that game) that I was too busy to get the house ready for her and we would go to a new hamburger/sports bar. It was loud and busy and didn't allow for any serious debates.

I gave her her book - I get her the new Grisham book every year, a card, and her I-Pod shuffle. She opened the shuffle package and said "Great! What did you put on it?" I said "I had it engraved for you." (Free service at apple.com) "Huh? No! What music did you put on it?" "Nothing. It's your I-Pod you'll have to deal with keeping track of it. And I don't want your I-Tunes on my computer." "Well, I don't know how, and my computer's broken and you already have all the music I want on your computer." "That's too bad. This might be a good reason to fix your computer." Her boyfriend tells her that she can do some sort of online service and get an unlimited lifetime membership for $100, or an unlimited monthly service for $8. "Cool I can put that on your computer!" boyfriend: "No you can't. I don't have any room for your stuff and I don't want you using my computer. Fix yours if you want it."

:rofl:

Too bad he really doesn't want to be in a relationship with her. He might be able to teach her some manners!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOSH that is the funniest thing I've read in weeks -

I think I would have slipped him a twenty for that one! :surprise:

YOU DUN GOOD MUM!~

witzend

Yep, I wish he wasn't just toying with her. You know that these lessons seem to only be learned when someone other than Mom or Dad tells them. But, only if they are someone the difficult child cares enough about to change for. I don't think this is the guy. :( She knows he doesn't want to be with her just as much as I do.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Pretty funny. :)

Witz, is this the "older" boyfriend she's been with off and on for years?

Suz

witzend

Pretty funny. :)

Witz, is this the "older" boyfriend she's been with off and on for years?

Suz

Yep. The older rich one who doesn't want to get married or have children - ever - and keeps kicking her out of his house.

meowbunny

Witz, I am sooooo proud of you!!!! Without trying to sound rude (or mean), remember that spine I told you to grow? Well, it sounds you're developing an excellent one -- it even has a wicked sense of humor.

witzend

Seriously, I always had a spine. I stood up for myself, told her what I would and wouldn't put up with, and got what I wanted. I feel the reference is ill-placed.

Witz, I am sooooo proud of you!!!! Without trying to sound rude (or mean), remember that spine I told you to grow? Well, it sounds you're developing an excellent one -- it even has a wicked sense of humor.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I use I-Tunes all the time for our business. It has made a huge difference in our business. Instead of buying a whole CD for ONE song, I can just download the one one for 99 cents. I love it. But, it does take up computer space. Glad that all are in your court.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I dunno Witz, difficult child just might learn a thing or two before this boyfriend hits the road permanently. :tongue:

Ya done good. Love the party scene and the wake up call. :cutie_pie:

I bet the look on her face was priceless. lol