Ba Humbug!

tiredmommy

Lol! :rofl:

Christmas elves: It's important for us to remember that not everyone shares our affinity for all things Christmas; some even wish they could just fast forward to January 2nd (gasp!). Go gently with those that wish not to celebrate and understand that we all have different ways.

{{{Hugs}}}, SRL.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good point. As much as I love this particular holiday, it has with it: stress, horrible parking, extra shopping (which I hate on a normal day), icky weather, other people's moods... Normal people turn in to difficult children from the stress.

But - SRL - one thing I never get tired of is the people here. Hugs!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
SRL, I totally agree with you. Very lost this season; haven't started shopping. Don't know what to get who & generally do not care.

The Christmas blah's. :sigh: :bag:I'll get over it or at least get the job done. I always do.

:christmaslights::please: Hope the day gets better for you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs))) SRL

I understand. I don't expect everyone to share my enthusiasm. I know the stress ect that goes along with the holiday season can be overwhelming too.

I'm bah humbuggy about all the other holidays lol So I do get it.

Jena

(((hugs from me too)))

I swear if it kills me we or at least i will have a happy holiday. i've had too bad of a year not to enjoy it with my new husband who i never get to see. i mean it let the kids melt down in their rooms my xxxxxxx mom not show up i dont' care. i think i'm going to tell husband let's get up before the miserable kids and exchange our own presents under the tree.

good luck with-your holiday......... do for you, be happy for you, the heck with everyone else is my attitude this year. not you guys though :) just my family......... LOL ok how wrong was that statement??

Last edited by a moderator:

flutterby

Fly away!
I love Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year. My tree is always up the day after Thanksgiving - or thereabouts - and Christmas music is playing.

My tree and ornaments are still out in the shed. I'm just not feeling it at all this year. I would be more than happy to wake up and it be December 26th. I second your Ba Humbug.

Mattsmom277

For a lot of people the ba humbug feeling is amplified this time of year. Hope you feel better. Even if feeling better means tuning out all things related to the Christmas lovers like me and just waiting for it to be over. (((hugs)))

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sorry that this christmas is again a "humbug". Fantasizing about banging heads helps me. : )

tiredmommy

I'm just entirely too rushed to enjoy it this year. Still trying to catch up on baking, decorating, wrapping... but I'm getting there. Duckie's play put me severely behind.