Baby Cameron - update

Lothlorien

Just got an email from my friend. Cameron is unresponsive and not doing well. My friend's mom is frantic, as is the family.

Lothlorien

Has had multiple surgeries since birth. Almost died during childbirth. Mother almost died too. Had an emergency hysterectomy and didn't wake up for days after the birth, only to find out that baby was in ICU and was having his third surgery.

He had a pacemaker installed on Friday and went into a coma while they were bringing him out of anesthesia. He was in a lot of pain and didn't recognize anyone for the past two days. Today, he's unresponsive.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending up more prayers. Keeping body parts crossed, Sending major good mojo and good vibes. Thinking postive thoughts.

Hoping beyond hope he's unresponsive due to excessive pain or just due to the anesthetic and it's not too serious.

This mother and child have been thru too much already.

(((hugs)))

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thinking of Cameron and his family, friends, etc. sad when first experiences in life are surgeries, but thankful for surgeon's skills and that something can be done.

TerryJ2

Oh, that poor baby has been through so much.
I can hardly imagine what the mom and family are going through.
Sending love and hugs.

Lothlorien

Things are worse today. They believe he is now blind.
My friend also forwarded me an email from her other brother, whose wife has been fighting brain tumors for years. His wife has another brain tumor. When it rains it pours.