Baby News

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child had her ultrasound yesterday.

I have a new grandson on the way. :D Only ONE. (she's relieved lol) Tech checked out the brain and spinal cord with a fine toothed comb, all is normal. Baby is doing well and healthy. :D

easy child has let Darrin help name him. Darrin chose Brandon, easy child and sister in law chose Jacob as the middle name.

Kayla and Alex have already put an order in to her for another baby sister cousin as soon as possible. :rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
Very exciting, and wonderful news!! Congrats on the new grandson!!!! I like that they let Darrin help name him, that is sweet. I am kinda partial to the name Brandon (that is Wiz' real name!), and the name Brandon Jacob is great.

Maybe these would be a good shower gift (pun intended): The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: Airplanes in Laundry Bag (they can even be ordered through amazon to help the site! : [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Peepee-Teepee-Sprinkling-WeeWee-Airplanes/dp/B000QJYK6U/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1222893250&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: Airplanes in Laundry Bag: Health & Personal Care[/ame])

And last year they had some that looked like little Santa hats, ROFLMBAO!!!!!

Anyway, congratulations and best wishes for an easy, healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy, no-colic, non-difficult child baby boy!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet easy child's due date is Feb 13th. Hmmmmmmmm. Is right. If they got together we'd least know the gil's would get along. :rofl:

donna723

Aw! A little boy! I love that name too! And it's neat that the other kids helped to pick out his name.

I'm hoping that my daughter finds out the sex of hers before Christmas so I can send a few things. She said she was kind of hoping for a boy and she said ... "Girls get to be a pain in the butt when they're about 11 or 12!" And I just couldn't help myself - I said, "Well, YOU were!" And she said, "Yeah, I know! That's why I hope it's a BOY!"

I figured you'd appreciate that sentiment! Congratulations on the new grandson, Daisy!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I KNEW IT WAS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy happy Board Great Auntie - WOoooo hoooooooo -

Brandon - WELCOME TO THE WORLD BIG GUY!!!!!!

Hesh so oooooooooo soooooooooo handsum......yesh he ish.....he is he iss.......coochie coochie coooooooo

(cheese ! ----------totally slid off my cracker) :alien: