Baby pictures!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SQUISHES CHEEKS and runs off with baby -

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is sooooooo pretty! She has the exact same color hair as her Mommie!

A'nother Princess!

You look great Stang - Pootie and the kids finally got to see what you look like - She said "MY AUNT (like HAUNT) IS BWEWTIFUL" - then we looked at the baby and we said "I LUFF HER"

thanks.....

mstang67chic

Going Green
SQUISHES CHEEKS and runs off with baby -

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is sooooooo pretty! She has the exact same color hair as her Mommie!

A'nother Princess!

You look great Stang - Pootie and the kids finally got to see what you look like - She said "MY AUNT (like HAUNT) IS BWEWTIFUL" - then we looked at the baby and we said "I LUFF HER"

thanks.....

**Grabs Star by the scruff of her neck** You can squish cheeks and visit but NO running off!!!

And for the hair? LOL Mommie's hair is out of a bottle.

mstang67chic

Going Green

thanks.....

Thank you Pootie...you're too sweet!

Someone else commented on my picture and asked if it was me. I said that I'm the one who looks exhausted and Mommy is the one who looks perky! LOL That's just not right.

Nor is the fact that THREE people at work AND one of the nurses asked if I was Grandma!!!

The nurse I was nice to....people at work? Not so much.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OK........gives her back.........I can't out run a snail. Mebe jus borry her for a day or 12. lol.

She's a bottle baby already! :tongue: WOW - that's a great color!